Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them children must be starved ! Really the only thing with a bit of food in that is the tiny tubes of yoghurt! That’s disgraceful what she sends them to school with 😢

Reactions: 7
How can she do va va voom sponsored posts two days ago saying they’re the best and then do get that trend today saying the same thing?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My kids would batter me when they got home after opening that lunch box 😂
Sure look at their dinner 2 slices of pizza for them just now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cos she is like goldfish and does not remember. Maybe she’s dory

Rachel Gorry is really Dory, can’t recall a ting at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never heard her mentioning mortage which she could of.. But I do remember her saying they were able to self build the new house with the profit they made from their previous home.
I’m not sure, self build doesn’t mean you don’t have a mortgage. I’m sure she would of talked about a mortgage if they had one because she can’t keep anything private.

Reactions: 3
'I jus lookin at some of yer messages and some of yis were sayin to put de plant in front of de hole'

Again.... who ??? Who are these sad motherfuckers that are actually typing these things... surely there arent such saddos out there .. jesus christ on a bike . 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant stand her and the way she goes on. But I do feel her anger is genuine. All the fancy stuff and pristine clean house I would give up in a heartbeat to have my partner who is my best friend with me. Surely that pain is somewhat real. She's taking advantage and her poor kids being used terribly but I dont think she is that cold to fake being upset over her husband dying
I wish she could just see what damage she is doing to her kids and leave social media

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure, self build doesn’t mean you don’t have a mortgage. I’m sure she would of talked about a mortgage if they had one because she can’t keep anything private.
She did speak about it several times.

Self build in their case was donated labour from family and friends and the profit from the other house bought the materials (local fundraisers finished it off)

Reactions: 2
Did she say it was his uncle’s land and his Dad took a year off work to build it, funded by the proceeds of their previous house.

Reactions: 2
She’s so false!! She’s angry because I’d say they are all hangry😂😂 the pizzas were so small!!!
Angry about this thread!!
How crying into your phone could make you feel better baffles me.
The 6 month anniversary wasn’t hard for her though 🙄

At least everyone knows she 30 on Sunday and if she’s not on it’s because she’s breaking the restrictions once again

Reactions: 9
Angry about this thread!!
How crying into your phone could make you feel better baffles me.
The 6 month anniversary wasn’t hard for her though 🙄

At least everyone knows she 30 on Sunday and if she’s not on it’s because she’s breaking the restrictions once again
This - didn’t seem to affect her when she was on the bus drinking her tins. Even mentioning that she’s keeping a haul for Sunday Incase she didn’t have anything to post... bullshit.

Reactions: 8
This - didn’t seem to affect her when she was on the bus drinking her tins. Even mentioning that she’s keeping a haul for Sunday Incase she didn’t have anything to post... bullshit.
She comes across very much me me me so I doubt she’ll let her 30th go without having a party for herself. Wonder will the nutcases leave presents for her at the grave again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hungry and jealous, true colours. Get some friends and confide in them, not Instagram strangers 😜
Like do her family not be mortified that she's crying down the phone to thousands of people she doesn't know! Go to counselling like the rest of us hun!

Reactions: 17
Everything (Eileen very sad story) but cashing in big time look her up on Instagram
I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.