Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously buying a lot of followers, she has loads of Indian men following her and a lot of bot accounts. Fbg or Mrs didn’t have a story to suck you in.
Wouldn’t you freak and block If a weirdo man followed your page that you post pics of ur kids in their swimming togs and in the bath. Shuddering at the thoughts

• Wow
Reactions: 16
getting the mam to drop down a towel for IG content is scrapping the barrel, surely that’ll get a few unfollowers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thoughts of that laundry shoot gives me hives with smallies in the house. Surely there should be some kind of child lock on it?

Also is it just me or has she stopped showing the grave completely? Have only been dipping in and out so may have missed it

Reactions: 10
Ma is loving getting in on the action

The thoughts of that laundry shoot gives me hives with smallies in the house. Surely there should be some kind of child lock on it?

Also is it just me or has she stopped showing the grave completely? Have only been dipping in and out so may have missed it
Yeah she has lately . Obviously glued here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My partner made a great point there a few weeks ago listening to me talk about this , he said the tattlers are the real influencers , anything I saw discussed here that she could change she start doing ,

Comments about never sharing pages ... now she does on Fridays .

Comments about the grave been too much .. they stopped

The kids were unhappy ... they are on show full of smiles

She didn’t interact with them ... baking /cooking Halloween

There’s probably so much more I just can’t remember off hand but as I watched the stories I knew they reflected on comments here .

Still don’t know how they do it daily , Can I ask see the recent clothes thing and I had to get this I’m obsessed with this ,think it was a jumper or something , do they pay for them clothes ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No they dont pay for the clothes and she is paid to promote them ad, collab or sponsored is usually paying her . if its gifted she is not being paid, influencers never pay for anything

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone noticed but I called out her sister a while ago and was able to say as soon as she was mentioned here!!! She would be switching from freebies to the deaf community and her page will turn medical, well low and behold it's all about it since I mentioned it!!!!
This girl is buying followers too like her sister
Rachels exploitation of her girls is criminal

deadmomlife is her page
suddenly her page has a competition
can ya guess what for???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her candle sticks bought in the kings oak really cheap...🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeah Rachel Iv been in there it's not the cheapest place to buy stuff in ..lovely bits if u have loads of cash ...

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at her page there , she was so surprised she got a delivery from her clutter box while she had her hand covering her address are people stupid, how did they get the delivery to her they obviously text and asked for her address to send her stuff. So it's no surprise she got that delivery

Reactions: 11
Oh keep watching this one she's actually worst than Rachel to be fair
Freebie freebie deaf freebie freebie

The whole family are clearly wannabes. The brother even dressed up for his moment of fame 😅 Rachel thinks nothing of throw away comments like rad covers so cheap and candles so cheap from king oak . So cheap when it’s not your own money your throwing away . Same with the fire insert , couple thousand no idea. I can tell you exactly what I paid for mine Cos I worked for that money .

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t you freak and block If a weirdo man followed your page that you post pics of ur kids in their swimming togs and in the bath. Shuddering at the thoughts
The whole family are clearly wannabes. The brother even dressed up for his moment of fame 😅 Rachel thinks nothing of throw away comments like rad covers so cheap and candles so cheap from king oak . So cheap when it’s not your own money your throwing away . Same with the fire insert , couple thousand no idea. I can tell you exactly what I paid for mine Cos I worked for that money .
“A couple of thousand” really pissed me off. Who even speaks like that! If anything in my (heavily mortgaged) house costs more that 100e I bloody justify it, save, go without to have it etc. If something cost 2 thousand Id have to go to credit union so you can bet your ass id know the exact cost down to the cent! This girl has lost touch of reality and was thick enough to believe the pr peoples lies about getting her on their books. She doesn’t have the best people around (only saw her mother for the first time last weekend on a story she looks a McGregor, she’d ate ye and spit ye out). So onward with the #yizhavemeinstitches

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh keep watching this one she's actually worst than Rachel to be fair
Freebie freebie deaf freebie freebie
Shannon had her IG before Rachel, Rachel probably got jealous and started her own account. Aimee was getting some freebies aswel. Never seen a whole family jump on as much these have.

And to be fair I don’t think you could get much worse than exploiting your husbands illness & death and then exploiting your children’s privacy especially when they’re grieving.

Reactions: 9
She’s only doing up a bloody caravan!!
Shannon comes across as the black sheep didn’t know she was Rachel’s sister for a good while🤔
With her been seriously ill as a child you’d think she’d be the spoilt princess in the family.

Shannon comes across as the black sheep didn’t know she was Rachel’s sister for a good while🤔
With her been seriously ill as a child you’d think she’d be the spoilt princess in the family.
My friend is deaf as he got meningitis as a child he didn’t get any special treatment he still doesn’t.. he works full time and is mad for the women and has no problem getting them either he’s on POF and tinder 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My friend is deaf as he got meningitis as a child he didn’t get any special treatment he still doesn’t.. he works full time and is mad for the women and has no problem getting them either he’s on POF and tinder 😂
😂😂 fair play to him. I’d probably triple wrap him in cotton wool if he was mine🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s obviously buying a lot of followers, she has loads of Indian men following her and a lot of bot accounts. Fbg or Mrs didn’t have a story to suck you in.
Judging by some that are following her it’s nothing to brag about, maybe others delete shady looking followers and don’t buy any. If I was posting my young children, their whole life, whereabouts i would be very careful who I allowed to follow me. It’s called been a loving protective mother , and I most certainly would not feel safe with my children on the ground floor while I am tucked up ,upstairs ! I have never seen a home designed like that before

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.