Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Rad covers from Amazon , would you not think she would support local businesses /trades , did they all not dig deep to help her out. Gofundme , local collections, Local businesses sending her out freebies and still do. But off she toddle to Amazon . Look at her clothes, Mass produced sold online! Mass produced Penny’s . Where do you see her promoting a little local boutique ??? Look after those that look after you !!! Just like all influencers grab , greedy give nothing back!!

Reactions: 12
Nobody has said her grief isn't genuine.
But she manipulates her loss.
She has a bad day, don't we all, she tells everyone while rubbing her chain with his picture. Probably a walk to the grave. The cushion with his picture on it strategically placed for viewing.
Next story, it's #ad.
She has form for it.
There's a pattern for it.
And I personally don't think there's any play therapy going on.
She seems to have appointment after appointment, in close succession. Covid has payed havoc with these kind of services, private and public.
She only mentioned play therapy after Belfast when tattlers said she should bring the kids there instead of having a ball in Belfast.
She's sneaky.
The girls would go individually so that's 3 appointments a week. Play therapy is a weekly activity it works best in a consistent regular approach. Private appointments are going ahead at the moment.

I think they are going she could hardly be that twisted to lie repeatedly about that???

I do think she needs to cop on and stop sharing when they are there. It's a complete invasion. Hopefully the therapist tells her that at the review session.

Reactions: 10
She’s not one bit genuine. She seems to be constantly in da stitches ! That’s not normal , how does she get anything done when everything makes her laugh so much , except when she’s grieving of course , then she shows her tears

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t know how her followers go up by so much cause she’s not interesting at all

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t you think If your child was in therapy you would be sitting thinking gosh I hope she’s ok etc hope she’s getting on well , hope it’s not too much for her . Can’t imagine why it would be your instinct to pop on and tell people what the weathers like

Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t you think If your child was in therapy you would be sitting thinking gosh I hope she’s ok etc hope she’s getting on well , hope it’s not too much for her . Can’t imagine why it would be your instinct to pop on and tell people what the weathers like
Yeah, it is very odd

Reactions: 2
I would be a nervous wreck of my child was in therapy not coming on saying yiz gave me in stitches. Plus doesnt look like theres a car seat in the car for the child so is she really at therapy with her

Reactions: 6
And de next ting I'm goin' to show yiz ...
And de next ting I'm obzessed wit is....
So I'll leave de swipe up dere for dat
Super high-waisted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would be a nervous wreck of my child was in therapy not coming on saying yiz gave me in stitches. Plus doesnt look like theres a car seat in the car for the child so is she really at therapy with her
Only copped that now !! She wouldn't be pathetic enough to make it up she is there today ... if she did thats disgusting

Reactions: 1
I wouldnt put it past her , sure she only started bringing them when it was mentioned here. She lied and said daniel set up the page for her to keep her mind off things then said the other night when she set up the page

Reactions: 5
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
I’m so sorry for your loss.. sending you a virtual hug and love 💕💕

I wouldnt put it past her , sure she only started bringing them when it was mentioned here. She lied and said daniel set up the page for her to keep her mind off things then said the other night when she set up the page
Completely sick if she is.
I hate talking about kids Because I feel they shouldn't be on show but her kids always strike me as nervous and just needing a huge hug.
I really hope they are having some support as it's been such a trauma and change for them this year. They lost their dad their mom morphed into someone else and nanna moved in with her partner. Add Covid onto that and it's all too much 💔

Reactions: 4
And when you lose a family member esp a parent so young , the family is instantly vulnerable . What if something happens to mammy etc . They are terrified she will die too and they are so eager to make her happy . I wish she would just focus on them and get off Instagram

Reactions: 8
And when you lose a family member esp a parent so young , the family is instantly vulnerable . What if something happens to mammy etc . They are terrified she will die too and they are so eager to make her happy . I wish she would just focus on them and get off Instagram
Exactly everything they knew and trusted is changed. Poor kids 💔💔 it's just so tragic.

Reactions: 4
Exactly everything they knew and trusted is changed. Poor kids 💔💔 it's just so tragic.
My heart breaks for those 3 beautiful girls .. I wish she would realise how lucky she is to have them & realise if she put the amount of time & effort into them that she does talking shite into the screen of her phone to thousands of strangers that it would be far more beneficial to them! They need her now more than they will ever need her, and she seems absent & detached from them & seems to treat them like little soldiers .. all lined up, everything rehearsed, and none of them speaking until they are spoken to!

Reactions: 13
Its either lies or she puts the child in the front seat

Reactions: 2
Rachel Gorry back for the lols after Belfastgate, crying imaginary trolls for the sympathy vote and thinks her followers are as thick as herself to fall for it.
She must be doing something right, if she has more followers than mrs makeup and fbg and they have been around longer than her. I just don't like her accepting products all the time and not promoting things she actually believes in

She must be doing something right, if she has more followers than mrs makeup and fbg and they have been around longer than her. I just don't like her accepting products all the time and not promoting things she actually believes in
She’s obviously buying a lot of followers, she has loads of Indian men following her and a lot of bot accounts. Fbg or Mrs didn’t have a story to suck you in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.