Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s petrified since her royal duck up in Belfast ! She didn’t appreciate just how lucky she had it that no one could criticise her questionable antics up to that ! She opened such an almighty can of worms she’s still cautious

Reactions: 12
I've never seen someone plummet so much for content. Since Belfast her content has gotten to the point its a few vids/pics of kids , cooking and the grass . She hit her peak a while back . She can buy all the followers she wants but there's no content left .

Reactions: 14
Does Rachel even find the grass growing interesting herself??
They are all using their kids for content it shouldn’t be allowed also I don’t mean to side track the thead but nowhere else to post it but cherington yesterday said Halloween was today in their house as they lied to the kids which I have no problem with if they are young enough to get away with it today she packed away her decorations as it’s time for colab for Xmas🙄 heaven forbid their homes get destroyed with face paint and flour etc

Reactions: 3
Her latest story explains why she wasn't on yesterday. To busy changing clothes for a fashion show later 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does Rachel even find the grass growing interesting herself??
They are all using their kids for content it shouldn’t be allowed also I don’t mean to side track the thead but nowhere else to post it but cherington yesterday said Halloween was today in their house as they lied to the kids which I have no problem with if they are young enough to get away with it today she packed away her decorations as it’s time for colab for Xmas🙄 heaven forbid their homes get destroyed with face paint and flour etc
And the condescending ‘this is my job you don’t need to bring out your decorations I’m just showing you what to buy”

Reactions: 4
And the condescending ‘this is my job you don’t need to bring out your decorations I’m just showing you what to buy”
Why do they all think we need to be told what to buy we couldn't possibly use the same ones we have in the attic and buy an extra few bits if we see sometime like. Unfollowing all that mention Christmas this week at least until the pumpkin is in the compost bin 🤣 4 gone today so far! Local businesses promoting their own products will get a pass... Christmas starts with the Toy Show not Halloween!!

Reactions: 11
We need to be told what to buy like we need to be told how to use Shake n Vac, clean our bathrooms and put a garlic bread in the oven. Rachel you are 29, you don't know everything. But if you do want to offer a "how to" kind of Instagram page, maybe hone in on something novel. Lots of us were running households while you were still at school. So stop patronising your viewers and maybe look into another line of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s exploited everyone & everything to become a “public figure” and continues to do so, it was always her intention to become an instahun
Said it from the start.. All the OOTD pics when she was going to the hospital to visit her dying husband

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Verso leggings pull you in, in all the right places says the girl with not a pick on her🙄 she took that video the night of the hi guys video.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.