Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[Seen it all now, the mother is in on the act now , next she will be getting little woods sending her stuff. They must be so loved in their village , all the freebies, go fund me pages etc. would love to be a fly on the wall outside the school and mass 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is her mum an Insta hun now too
Oh she is trying , seen her daughter raking it in. And for every freebie from your local stores that goe to those that don’t need you can bet that cost is passed on to you. I would boycott the lot of them. Answer them better to give to those that really need . This lot are not struggling! Makes you want to 🤮 watching them

Reactions: 10
I dont want to side track but if there is any small business people of know of here im trying to keep Christmas shopping more local . Not ones Rachel promotes

Reactions: 11
It’s all very tacky cheap tat vibes on her page, its cold and I am neither influenced or inspired by anything I’ve seen. It’s just boring. Her kitchen in her clean to tap (yawn) on her stories today looked like one of the demos in B&Q, cold and empty and sterile. I love pages where you actually see some genuine personality and that reflected in their day to day lives and around their homes. It’s interesting and it’s real, Rachel’s page is just a hard sell and everything’s fake as F**k. And her voice wrecks my head 🙉

Reactions: 14
Her Dublin accent is getting stronger by the day. Lived in offaly for years and it has an accent . She is there since age 12 and her accent is getting stronger .

Reactions: 10
Well folks be prepared for lots more of the duo as they wait for boutiques, Littlewwoods to throw clothes at them , Using kids again to make sure they get the attention , anyone think this was recorded last night as they were both giggly then, was there alcohol involved ? Ma seems a wee bit over confident . Well both to but the other one always is anyway

Reactions: 7
Well duck Verso fashions as well. Have been a long time customer of theirs for a few years. Very disappointed in Lisa for jumping on the bandwagon.
Them leggings are sold everywhere along with the clothes. Be better off supporting someone else that actually cares about their customers and not give freebies to the likes of Rachel and the rest of the crew

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love the verso leggings and have every pair except the new ones just after arriving... And I'm kinda tempted not to buy the new pair purely because I've spent so much on them (and then another 5er each time for postage).. And all the insta huns getting them for free then.. Wear them for one post and never wear them again. The greed and waste is something else.. At least rachel seems to actually have worn her verso leggings a few times, don't think terrie or Rosie have ever worn theirs out! In the new post Rachel looks tiny tiny tiny in those leggings, smaller than I've ever seen her so i do hope she is doing okay

Reactions: 8
I love the verso leggings and have every pair except the new ones just after arriving... And I'm kinda tempted not to buy the new pair purely because I've spent so much on them (and then another 5er each time for postage).. And all the insta huns getting them for free then.. Wear them for one post and never wear them again. The greed and waste is something else.. At least rachel seems to actually have worn her verso leggings a few times, don't think terrie or Rosie have ever worn theirs out! In the new post Rachel looks tiny tiny tiny in those leggings, smaller than I've ever seen her so i do hope she is doing okay
A bit off topic but what are sizes like lol.. I want to order but I’m a 16 and wasn’t sure if they’d fit x

Reactions: 1
A bit off topic but what are sizes like lol.. I want to order but I’m a 16 and wasn’t sure if they’d fit x
😂 The leather ones would definitely fit you as they stretch big time! I would be a 12 in jeans and always get a medium in the leggings. And I know someone who is a small size 14 and wears medium too. So I'd say you would be the large and fit perf... I do find the non-leather ones fall down on my tummy area a lot, so need pulling up a lot but i love how skinny they make my legs look so i put up with that 😉

Reactions: 2
Will she be on in the morning to tell her followers show hard this past few days have been with the chain front & center?🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
😂 The leather ones would definitely fit you as they stretch big time! I would be a 12 in jeans and always get a medium in the leggings. And I know someone who is a small size 14 and wears medium too. So I'd say you would be the large and fit perf... I do find the non-leather ones fall down on my tummy area a lot, so need pulling up a lot but i love how skinny they make my legs look so i put up with that 😉
Perfect thank you so much! I’ll order and see how I get on😄 I have ones from river island and they’re so noisy it sounds like waterproof trousers when I’m walking 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone know anything about that page Evas Adventures? Looks like she’s saying she lost her daughter to cancer but all the articles I can find about it says it’s actually her niece?? And saying her kid paddy doesn’t live with her, her Mam has full custody? So confused but doesn’t seem to be a thread on her
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you to love & care them as your own!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you too love & care them as your own!!
Agree and why on earth would someone want to set up a thread on this poor woman

I’m sorry I wouldn’t want to troll her at all but I’m really surprised to hear if she’s not the mom just given by what way it seemed. Was she just not her birth mom and raised her instead ? It doesn’t make a difference but I just wondered

I’m sorry I wouldn’t want to troll her at all but I’m really surprised to hear if she’s not the mom just given by what way it seemed. Was she just not her birth mom and raised her instead ? It doesn’t make a difference but I just wondered
She’s actually explained it all before, her & mom share/shared custody of the two kids. She’s never actually lied about it. Her sister is the birth mom

Last edited:
@ItsMeMelD I wear a 16 from river island and I got the verso leggings in large. They’re nice on the legs but kept rolling down. I wore them once and they drove me mad having to keep pulling them up so never wore again. Maybe my belly is too big though 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.