Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sharing the page of a lady she calls inspirational and amazing when she doesn’t even follow her.
Also, can anyone spot her rings in the staged photo? Maybe she only wears them sometimes 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah shur our carpets weren’t hoovered since the last time she showed us , for the life of me I can’t remember where to get the shake n vac from or how to get the freshness back 🙄😂

They’re due an appearance any day now , we need some inspiration on what to put into their lunchboxes , I’m sure she’s after gettin loadsa messages to ask her 🤪
She'll have them on tomorrow in their Halloween costumes and freshly washed #gifted littlewoods pj's straight from the #gifted washing line 👻👻😂

• Haha
She is so blatantly ripping off and trying to be Ireland's answer to Mrs Hinch it's unreal.
That video tonight about the "hi guys" where she was scratching at her neck, which is a total Hinch thing, no one gives a flying duck how you greet your followers. Jesus christ. 🙄
I can't cope with Hinch and her grey palace but you'd think these so-called influencers would have some sort of originality.
I'd be scundered if i was Rachel knowing how every wee bit of content was lifted directly from someone else.

I'm betting Santy will bring the girls a puppy this year and it'll be just like Hinch's! 😂

Reactions: 13
She's very selective with the necklace. I'll be honest it's not something I would wear. It's very in your face.
It’s bad like it must be upsetting for the girls to see that big necklace . She has no more interest in wearing it , that will get buried in her masses of penny’s toot jewellery before long

Reactions: 4
Happy hallo-eeeee-en guys make sure you wear your shoe-ez with a costuemm because it’s co-eld outsi-ed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she needed a little influx of cash so she lies and says people messaging her for her discount code !! Such a liar I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth even if I could understand what she’s saying

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What lies “when I set up my Instagram”. She said months ago that Daniel did.
She’s exploited everyone & everything to become a “public figure” and continues to do so, it was always her intention to become an instahun

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd say he no more set up that instagram account than I did for her . Showing Ootd when he going for treatment. Some chancer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a hope he did ! Sure isn’t she only 30ish what 30 year old hasn’t grown up with their phone in hand from 12/13. She plays everyone as fools , such a manipulative cow

Reactions: 7
Is she a chef instagrammer , clothes , makeup , design/ interiors ( her original route ) fake tan , grief councellor , mummy account ... which dafuq is she cause she seems to be swinging in and out or everyone at every chance she gets .
The meals she makes are absolutely revolting, her poor kids having to eat what looks like cat sick 🤢

She wasn’t a stick when she was younger from the pics she shared so I’d say she’s a lot more conscious than she pretends .
I had an eating disorder for years and everyone thought I was eating all sorts of fattening stuff but I actually wasn’t. You become very skilled at lying and hiding your true diet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The meals she makes are absolutely revolting, her poor kids having to eat what looks like cat sick 🤢

I had an eating disorder for years and everyone thought I was eating all sorts of fattening stuff but I actually wasn’t. You become very skilled at lying and hiding your true diet.
I do wonder if she eats them. Some of her meals are very carb heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.