Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she is reading here but I get the feeling she is hinting at tattle with her grid post. The bed tray clearly in image on the end of the bed ( mentioned here what does she do with that thing) . The girls pictured in her bed when said about how she has the whole upstairs to herself and it made no sense . Just imo
Haha i was the one that said what happens the tray at night!😂😂😂😂 imagine that being the comment she zones in on out of all of the comments in this thread 😂😂😂 go away Rachel and give your kids some privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you think she just keeps those blinds closed all the time ? That’s creepy or is she Morto that her outside isn’t matching her Perfect interior
It is obviously she pulls down the blinds in the kitchen before filming the children, she does the same in the playroom.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Everything is so staged and not natural! Telling the kids what to say before been filmed, because when they do speak there so nervous to get it wrong and lots of pauses, poor pets! The “o wow” she says.... the kids must be so confused.

Reactions: 6
Everything is so staged and not natural! Telling the kids what to say before been filmed, because when they do speak there so nervous to get it wrong and lots of pauses, poor pets! The “o wow” she says.... the kids must be so confused.
Yes!!!! It’s so staged it’s embarrassing and those girls are so mad to please her .

Reactions: 9
Definitely reading on here , I think that’s why she is posting even more pics of the girls, it’s to say she does not give a 💩 what so many think . Wait until the kids are teased by others over the constant videoing /photos, I bet no other children in her community are exposed like this .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It does look so staged , it definitely sounds like she tells me what to say and what to do before she points the camera at them , the oldest girl looks uncomfortable most for the time , I don’t think she likes the camera being in her face at all.

Reactions: 6
I have unfollowed. There is nothing interesting in the posts she is sharing at all recently since Belfast. Cleaning, basic foods and kids lunches. I agree it is so wrong to be sharing private times for the kids. We shouldn’t see their bedrooms, bath times or anything like that. I love how Rosanna Davidson never shared her daughters face on Instagram- they are too young to make that decision. I just hope the children are never teased by others in their class about things their mother has shared online. We know they could overhear parents talking and repeat it. I wish she would only share her life as a ‘public figure’ and let’s the kids be kids.

Reactions: 14
I did a big insta clear out ... faces by grace, terri, lisa jordan, rachel, joanne larby etc feels good................then nosey here :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have unfollowed. There is nothing interesting in the posts she is sharing at all recently since Belfast. Cleaning, basic foods and kids lunches. I agree it is so wrong to be sharing private times for the kids. We shouldn’t see their bedrooms, bath times or anything like that. I love how Rosanna Davidson never shared her daughters face on Instagram- they are too young to make that decision. I just hope the children are never teased by others in their class about things their mother has shared online. We know they could overhear parents talking and repeat it. I wish she would only share her life as a ‘public figure’ and let’s the kids be kids.
Loads of similar mothers to her show their kids and it’s very natural and happening there and then and they don’t show their faces ! Rachel wants to make sure every one knows those girls faces , that’s worrying . Haven’t they been through enough without trying to make them famous , something that no famous person would ever wish on their own child

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately for Rachel she is just living in the moment with no proper guidance from anyone.
Instagram is an income and that's fine!
She is grieving but she needs to think ahead to the future for herself and the children without telling all their private business to strangers.
In time she will realise this, when she has moved on.

Reactions: 2
It does look so staged , it definitely sounds like she tells me what to say and what to do before she points the camera at them , the oldest girl looks uncomfortable most for the time , I don’t think she likes the camera being in her face at all.
Kids always look terrified

Reactions: 4
"Come on girls tickle each other... come on do it harder , i want to see proper smiles and laughs" *click click of camera*

Reactions: 7
I just worry for them when they realise the most intimate and private times of their lives as they grieved for the father were broadcast across a platform of hundreds of thousands. Right now they’re just making mammy laugh when mammy records them saying things mammy says to say but they don’t know the consequences of it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ah lads, she played a hilarious trick on ma! So funny so it was.... NOT! 🙄 Her voice is even starting to grate on me now. Brang and med (meaning made) FFS! In my day we were sent to elocution to speak properly 😂 Let's not even speak about the people sharing her 'chicken rasher' recipe!! Are these real people!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kids always look terrified
Sorry buy they do not lo9k terrified. You xan dislike her all you want but thats bollox. Yes its staged shes making a fortune like it or not. I find her a bit boring now but to insinuate her children are terrified is ridiculous. There are children living in dire, sickening conditions and statements like that do not help them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.