Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Rachel to begin with and I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she’s really wearing thin now and seems to be grating on a lot of people. I just find her “chats” repetitive and boring now to the point where I just flick through! She’s really scraping the barrel for content these days and the use of her daughters is very unsettling and not something I’m interested in watching. Time to unfollow for me.
She definitely would grind your gears, Rachel only got her followers through Daniels sad story and death, she can't drag it out forever, other than that she's not relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've said it before , take away the tragic circumstances and she's another school mammy ( nothing wrong with this at all !) Who has nothing to offer for content except her new build house .

Reactions: 14
So the little Girls had a lie on and then a bowl of ready brek. Why does that need to be on insta!
The way she talks 🤣 aren’t Int yiz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My children had blueberry porridge for their breakfast early this morning . Do I get a Denny Gold Medal sausage award ?! 🤨🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I hate seeing such young children stuck to screens.

Reactions: 14
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I hate seeing such young children stuck to screens.
The 3 of them are very young to have their own phones...probably handy for her to get on with her cleanin an cookin while they have their heads stuck in them

Reactions: 9
I can't get over all the carbs and fatty food she eats when she is so tiny.
To be fair I have a sister like that . Could eat dinners full of tit and also good food . The size of a bodybuilders plate and would lose weight she is a size 6/8 and cannot put weight on at all 🙈 i walk past a chipper could gain 10lbs 😂😂😂

Remember that time she was building leahs following on tik tok i think ? Really weird

• Haha
To be fair I have a sister like that . Could eat dinners full of tit and also good food . The size of a bodybuilders plate and would lose weight she is a size 6/8 and cannot put weight on at all 🙈 i walk past a chipper could gain 10lbs 😂😂😂

Remember that time she was building leahs following on tik tok i think ? Really weird
She wasn’t a stick when she was younger from the pics she shared so I’d say she’s a lot more conscious than she pretends .

Do you think she just keeps those blinds closed all the time ? That’s creepy or is she Morto that her outside isn’t matching her Perfect interior
Well if anything you'd think she'd be minding the esb bill by opening those blinds.
I'm starting to think she's a bit of an oddball amongst other things!

Reactions: 4
I know she is reading here but I get the feeling she is hinting at tattle with her grid post. The bed tray clearly in image on the end of the bed ( mentioned here what does she do with that thing) . The girls pictured in her bed when said about how she has the whole upstairs to herself and it made no sense . Just imo

Reactions: 9
I’m sure that pic is to get sales for those outfits girls are in , whatever , make a fortune Rachel and retire and actually spend time with your girls without a phone in their faces

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.