Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffled that she can see those messages but cant see or reply to messages of support and people sharing their own personal stories shes all about herself and all that over sharing of the kids needs to stop
She is a fake a fraud a liar

Jeez Daniel must be looking down at her shaking his head with embarrassment. She is an absolute disgrace for what she did to that poor woman carol. She told her to duck off she’s a disgrace she was only speaking the truth. She really should have elaborated and Rachel you absolute dope that is not bullying that is an opinion had she not used the f word it may have been better but listen your from Clondalkin I’m sure you have heard alot worse and by the looks of your family you were dragged up. Your poor children you should be reported
She is a disgusting excuse for an influencer sending her followers after Carol like that

Reactions: 7
Out of all her messages of people trolling her she posts that one?
Because that’s as bad as it gets . One comment from someone that you don’t like doesn’t make them a troll

I wanna see the messages that left her without her breath and gagging sick 😒😏
You’ll never see it because it never happened. We just saw what she’ll do when people message her something she does not like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you any idea why this thread isn't showing on the main page? All the other 3 did🤔
All the other ones were on the Instagrammer thread, this one is on the influencers thread. It took me a while to figure it out too.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to report her to Instagram for bullying that lady and sending her 190000 sheep over to harass her

Reactions: 10
Carol got serious abuse . Rachel at home head bet into this thread and slugging away on the milky coffee and exposing her kids online . All in a days work eh

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see diy sos. It made me think of Rachel and then I thought she wouldn’t have appreciate anything them people did like that woman she would have been a control freak and wanted to control the whole project

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Carol got serious abuse . Rachel at home head bet into this thread and slugging away on the milky coffee and exposing her kids online . All in a days work eh
She is a nasty horrid excuse for a woman, she knows Carol did not deserve that. What a witch

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see diy sos. It made me think of Rachel and then I thought she wouldn’t have appreciate anything them people did like that woman she would have been a control freak and wanted to control the whole project
Rachel’s casualness about her fire insert costing a couple of grand she thinks , just shows how easy spent other people’s money is . When you work hard for your money you know exactly the blood and sweat that goes into earning a couple of grand .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rachel’s casualness about her fire insert costing a couple of grand she thinks , just shows how easy spent other people’s money is . When you work hard for your money you know exactly the blood and sweat that goes into earning a couple of grand .
Oh you do, you know the cost of everything. It’s clear to see that home came very easy to her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it was heartbreaking. I bawled through it all. For one who claims she cries so much she never looks as if she cries at all. I’m still mourning a loss and my eyes are swollen and raw for ages after I’ve cried. Concealer would not conceal a thing.
I love how Sinead’s house turned out and I hope she finds loads of happiness there with her 3 beautiful children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it was heartbreaking. I bawled through it all. For one who claims she cries so much she never looks as if she cries at all. I’m still mourning a loss and my eyes are swollen and raw for ages after I’ve cried. Concealer would not conceal a thing.
I love how Sinead’s house turned out and I hope she finds loads of happiness there with her 3 beautiful children.
It’s people like her who shops should be doing ads collab and bas with. Not a chance would I purchase anything Rachel advertised or got gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she delete stories? Is there really a Carol? I'm not convinced she doesn't send these to herself to be honest. I also hate the way she calls her daughters wagons. I just wouldn't call my daughters wagons 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And what's so wrong about being from Clondalkin ??
Also think she was right to name and shame the troll, can't be nice to have people message you stuff like that. You all witch so much about her, why not just unfollow her, you have sad lives to just stalk people's pages and then witch about them on this.
[/QUOTE
And what's so wrong about being from Clondalkin ??
Also think she was right to name and shame the troll, can't be nice to have people message you stuff like that. You all witch so much about her, why not just unfollow her, you have sad lives to just stalk people's pages and then witch about them on this.
not a thing but you would swear to god she had a sheltered up bringing to be so affected by one sentence. Rachel needs to get the duck of Instagram and go tend to her children. Btw I don’t follow her thankfully I just check in on this page and it tells me exactly what I thought months ago was right she’s using her dead husbands memory to make money

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.