Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything Eileen so dignified in her grieving of her little daughter . She got genuine followers after her daughters death and never tried to exploit it .
I dont know about her either - many bloggers shared her page and encouraged people to follow! Uses #grieving on posts and a lot of her content is also ads..

Reactions: 2
I dont know about her either - many bloggers shared her page and encouraged people to follow! Uses #grieving on posts and a lot of her content is also ads..
Agree she went from 3k to 40k following her daughters death ! BUT she could have done a Rachel and came on crying everyday looking for sympathy . She’s also Andrea Roche I know

Why get changed into her lumberjack look just to get into pjs . Flaunt the husband pillow , poor man

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can the fake accounts give her likes ! How annoying is that . Everything Eileen so dignified in her grieving of her little daughter . She got genuine followers after her daughters death and never tried to exploit it . This other twit wants a million I’m sure and won’t stop buying until she does . Good luck to her when her daughters rebel as teenagers . Rachel might not notice though, too busy with her head in her phone .
Everything Eileen is advertising an awful lot of products just saying!!

Reactions: 3
Agree she went from 3k to 40k following her daughters death ! BUT she could have done a Rachel and came on crying everyday looking for sympathy . She’s also Andrea Roche I know

Why get changed into her lumberjack look just to get into pjs . Flaunt the husband pillow , poor man
I don’t follow this lady Eileen I just took a look at her page terrible what happened RIP but it’s all ads and swipe ups. Not for me.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t take long to put up a few lines about each company. How many will actually click into any company on her list?
As someone already said its just a lazy list, I wouldn't be assed clicking on any of them

I couldn't believe I seen 190k . Something suspicious there ....
Could be to do with the competition, in order to enter ppl have to follow her and millies?

I couldn't believe I seen 190k . Something suspicious there ....
Could be to do with the competition, in order to enter ppl gave to follow her and millies?
Found you all 😆 Another thread already 👏🏻
This thread isn't showing up on main page, only found it again by searching for it🤔

The Insta hun pose , ole Andrea Defo behind this . Post herself modeling clothes , then comes on say getting dressed today was an accomplishment , no some poor devil who has to drag themselves out to work that is an accomplishment, attention seeking woman!! Cop yourself on !! had a cry , yes many are doing that right now, not telling the world about it. No tears modelling for the Gram though is there, are these clothes free/advert ?? If so where is it stated?? No doubt there will be the mother of the year posts later with the girls. God if only others had the privilege of staying home every day . when are people going to cop on to this one
100% , couldn’t have said it better myself !She makes me sick. Does she actually hear herself at all?! And that pose 😂 The most ridiculous pose I’ve ever seen , just clones of each other with that😂

Reactions: 10
Who was it for?

Rachel’s husband (rip) his family set it up had one back in 2018 they want €5000 for his treatment, it went to over €30,000 never closed it people were still donating 2 months ago. That’s all I know.
and it was only closed because it was mentioned here in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Why... why film the kids most intimate moments.
. In the bath... grieving.... getting tickled... I just dont understand why you would post these things.. really angers me to be honest... no privacy 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why... why film the kids most intimate moments.
. In the bath... grieving.... getting tickled... I just dont understand why you would post these things.. really angers me to be honest... no privacy 😔
Because she has no other content she can barely string a sentence to get unless her. Yiz Giz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tickling etc is very intimate isn’t it. A pervs dream too.
I really wish she’d stop showing them. It’s not safe.

Reactions: 16
Who was it for?

Rachel’s husband (rip) his family set it up had one back in 2018 they want €5000 for his treatment, it went to over €30,000 never closed it people were still donating 2 months ago. That’s all I know.
Did I read right that the the village also raised money , think I read something a while back and it was a fair bit . This go fund me only stopped after it was highlighted on hear, would it still have carried on ?

Did I read right that the the village also raised money , think I read something a while back and it was a fair bit . This go fund me only stopped after it was highlighted on hear, would it still have carried on ?
Yes and yes to your questions!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.