Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she promoted those earrings from the petite boutique - but doesnt follow them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's unreal, a bit of #ad , a bit of fake accounts please help, and then a photo just to remind us 🙄

Reactions: 5
If you watch FBGs social blade it obvious what they do. Every time she falls to 175k followers, suddenly 1000 people join her page over 4 days🤔🤔🤔. She losses followers EVERY SINGLE DAY and suddenly 1000k new followers, sure Jan! 😂
She at 175k now but we've mentioned it that many times on her last few threads, and she seems to be reading them, that I'm wondering will she do it again since so many have copped onto her social blade.

Reactions: 8
It must be something AR sets up for them.

I don't follow or look at the stories anymore. Just can't be bothered she is just so fake not one thing genuine about her.

Can the fake accounts give her likes ! How annoying is that . Everything Eileen so dignified in her grieving of her little daughter . She got genuine followers after her daughters death and never tried to exploit it . This other twit wants a million I’m sure and won’t stop buying until she does . Good luck to her when her daughters rebel as teenagers . Rachel might not notice though, too busy with her head in her phone .

I cant with the pose on stories and on her grid post . Cmon girl nothing wrong with standing for a pose without this " infleuncer" striking pose 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Insta hun pose , ole Andrea Defo behind this . Post herself modeling clothes , then comes on say getting dressed today was an accomplishment , no some poor devil who has to drag themselves out to work that is an accomplishment, attention seeking woman!! Cop yourself on !! had a cry , yes many are doing that right now, not telling the world about it. No tears modelling for the Gram though is there, are these clothes free/advert ?? If so where is it stated?? No doubt there will be the mother of the year posts later with the girls. God if only others had the privilege of staying home every day . when are people going to cop on to this one

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.