Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jembelle

VIP Member
Did anyone see diy sos. It made me think of Rachel and then I thought she wouldn’t have appreciate anything them people did like that woman she would have been a control freak and wanted to control the whole project

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Jennymac

VIP Member
Why would you even say something like that it's just vile, just goes to show what shes like in dublin we would have called people like her a skanger when I was growing up

• Haha
  • Heart
'I jus lookin at some of yer messages and some of yis were sayin to put de plant in front of de hole'

Again.... who ??? Who are these sad motherfuckers that are actually typing these things... surely there arent such saddos out there .. jesus christ on a bike . 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Playing in the sympathy again, vomit inducing. All the sad songs then casually throw in the fires were a couple of thousand 😅 Think the majority would remember spending that much, all the donated charity from the locals etc.. She really has no shame this wan.. Also, she looks so different from her old pics, the teeth do make some change alright
She’s like Tignam ,I’m not rich I’m comfortable 🙄🙄🙄😂. So casual with the couple thousand , like it was small change ! What a showy cow . Girls in the bath , can’t cope . Is she completely unaware of the dangers of that . Public pages like hers are a paedos dream !!! Hopefully those in-laws get a lot of access to those poor children .

• Heart

Teenytot

VIP Member
Show off the presents, some memories of good times, sad music.....
I've a haul I've ore recorded that I'll put up later....
Nothing changes Rachel, sad, cry, photos, haul, #ad🙄
More of a fuss about her own birthday compared to any of the children’s birthdays 🤦‍♀️

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I still only found out lately the whole upstairs is for herself and the downstairs for the kids . Thats mental. Her room looks so bare and cold . People are going for this hotel vibe in their house and each to their own , but I've stayed in hotels cosier looking that that . Very clinical imo.

TinaGP

VIP Member
What is that get up with the shirt and thigh high boots ?! I’m her size , no matter how much crap I eat I can’t put weight on ( not now though , I’m the size of a house because I’m nearly due our baby) that’s beside the point, the thing is , I wouldn’t be seen in that outfit with those boots, and I’m no prude 🤣🤣 but jaysus , I’d be mortified . And this “And I’ll leave the swipe up here”I don’t know who she thinks she is , but she reminds me of a child , copying another child in the classroom , trying to be “cool” with the outfits and hopping up and down . No originality at all , yawn 🥱 Will she ever go away with the swipe ups🤮 and the shopping haul she did earlier , you got flash spray and a few bits, I was on the edge of my seat with excitement 🤨😂 Like another person said here earlier and I agree , if I put up a video of what I got in Aldi or wherever “Hello everyone... I just picked up a few bits ... here I got wash up liquid , some cleaning spray , another plant for me floor, marigold gloves “ etc etc , they’d think I was after losing the plot altogether 😂

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
She didn’t post anything today . I sense a “poor me” video tomorrow or the next day , the necklace on ... possibly a dressing gown and no makeup , a few sad songs ..... oh and a #ad after

josephsgal

Im not fond of when she says " I know a lot of people never have
/ will never find love like we have "
Its kinda patronising , I'm married years with I can only describe as my soul mate. Many people find love in their lives , strong love . I get its probably her comfort blanket or something but it just comes across as she is the only person to have love
I think she means it in a way that they were childhood sweethearts, knew each other since they were young, achieved a lot as a couple before they were 30. I don't think she means it in a patronising way.

I've unfollowed her. I cannot deal with ad after ad after ad. I really liked her in the beginning but I'm done now. It's a common trend I am seeing with most of the Instagrammers I enjoyed. Very few genuine ones left! If I see one more ad for Spotlight oral care!!!

Missycoco

VIP Member
All these idiots sending in photos of that pasta dish. Chicken , rashers, and cream cheese .. they have been inspired . 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Delboy

Chatty Member
Do you want to see a few photos ? Seriously asking 191k for their opinion all the time . Those would be my precious photos and I wouldnt want instagram to decide whether to share them. Christ she will drum up any sympathy content she can
Seriously tho I don't know about anyone else but looking at other ppls photos is boring! Especially when you don't personally know them😴

The file thing for all her invoices 🤑🤑🤣 But honestly why do these narcs think anyone gives a toss about what they bought today? Imagine yourself going on your Insta stories with your Aldi “haul” and going through it one by one, my friends would think I’ve lost the plot. If it’s something interesting ok show us that maybe but each item? Nahhhh stop ✋🏻

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t you think If your child was in therapy you would be sitting thinking gosh I hope she’s ok etc hope she’s getting on well , hope it’s not too much for her . Can’t imagine why it would be your instinct to pop on and tell people what the weathers like

It’s all very tacky cheap tat vibes on her page, its cold and I am neither influenced or inspired by anything I’ve seen. It’s just boring. Her kitchen in her clean to tap (yawn) on her stories today looked like one of the demos in B&Q, cold and empty and sterile. I love pages where you actually see some genuine personality and that reflected in their day to day lives and around their homes. It’s interesting and it’s real, Rachel’s page is just a hard sell and everything’s fake as F**k. And her voice wrecks my head 🙉

Jembelle

VIP Member
Some of my best work 😄😂
100% This ! Now she didn't mean for carol to get a roasting, she just wanted people to know 😏
Jeez Daniel must be looking down at her shaking his head with embarrassment. She is an absolute disgrace for what she did to that poor woman carol. She told her to fuck off she’s a disgrace she was only speaking the truth. She really should have elaborated and Rachel you absolute dope that is not bullying that is an opinion had she not used the f word it may have been better but listen your from Clondalkin I’m sure you have heard alot worse and by the looks of your family you were dragged up. Your poor children you should be reported

• Heart

mandms

There’s a pattern here. She cries all week dreading a certain date coming up and then she puts #ad everywhere on the day. I don’t know how she can do that

TinaGP

VIP Member
Christmas is fast approaching, she's pulling at heartstrings to see what freebies she can bag!
Shocking isn’t it? I can’t believe she put that video up again, that video is a private moment for her little girl and no way should it be on social media for everyone to see , there’s no need for it . I totally agree with you , pulling at the heartstrings for swipe ups and freebies. Disgusting

• Heart