Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
You can tell it’s that one coaching them, getting her to pull on the old heart strings, ring the followers in even more , thing is many are falling for it. As for them question answer boxes , you don’t get to see who they are from? could be friends family on pre approved questions. I never believe any of these with any influence are genuine. Bet that Andrea Roache Roche earns a fair few bob from that lot?

Is that Andrea Roche encouraging the posting of the children , fgs in the bath !! she has been posting them all day . Though she was taking the day off to cry ? She said something like that earlier . Yes I guess it must be very hard some days , any of us that have experienced grief know that , but the big difference we do it in private, we don’t post it on Sicial media. Using children though they should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and she is not the only one . I guess she thinks if her cleaning idol Hinch can do so can she , Hinch’s kid not in school yet though.
Hinchs young lad Ronnie is forced to think the dog is his brother and treat him as such. She's nuts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I know they're all at it but with Christmas coming up , a pandemic , job hours cut or gone completely, its very hard to have any sympathy for that woman flashing the cash and the clothes when people can barely afford groceries . Am I really gonna buy boots that look like prison wear ? No im not. She reading on here like its book club for content ideas .

Also fuck right off with that " just unfollow culture "

• Heart

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Get out the violins.....Rachel’s memories on her phone back out to tug the heartstrings 🙄 She really is desperate! Plus I thought she didn’t have social media before so where are the memories popping up from?

Every single therapy session and every time and every child.... its posted... I think that's out of order ... absolutely zero need to share every single God dam detail of those kids lives 😔

Teenytot

VIP Member
So share the posts from Aimees fb then? I know about the to fund me, that was something that people searched for i believe as Rachel never promoted it on her page, so if people searched for something when they could see Rachel had a lovely house and still donated thats up to them
Other people have posted screenshots, aimees put all her accounts on private since Belfast but here’s another

Could you post proof of her working up until he got sick, she’s said herself she doesn’t know anything about interior design? Couldn’t have worked there long if she did at all. I don’t think she mentioned Daniel worked in Argos for years and was only recently working for Irish water before he got his diagnosis

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Just watched the Big build with the lovely Baz and that lovely lady Sinéad Barry wow what a lovely family so glad she got the beautiful home her and her kids got, no go fund me for this lady from what I saw.
Very well said. That lady on the Big Build was so dignified and Genuinely heartbroken , i was delighted with the turn out. Bet some others though were seething with jealousy though 🧐🧐😝😝

• Heart

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
The whole family are clearly wannabes. The brother even dressed up for his moment of fame 😅 Rachel thinks nothing of throw away comments like rad covers so cheap and candles so cheap from king oak . So cheap when it’s not your own money your throwing away . Same with the fire insert , couple thousand no idea. I can tell you exactly what I paid for mine Cos I worked for that money .

Anynews.

VIP Member
Andrea sent everything eileen some
Sort of m&s shop thing for kids to collect the products (something like that) and Eileen showing it off admitting that it was breaking her heart thinking of how much her daughter would have loved it !! These brands just don’t give a fuk , they are ruthless , and any instagrammer who seriously believes they wouldn’t be dropped like a hot snot if they lost followers is deranged . It’s such a cold industry
It’s all about the money!! She still showed it Eileen..ad mad the lot of them!

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Rachel Gorry back for the lols after Belfastgate, crying imaginary trolls for the sympathy vote and thinks her followers are as thick as herself to fall for it.

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Can’t believe anyone believes Rachel is young and innocent ! Whaaaaaaaat!!!! 30 is young of course but she’s 3 kids . She’s no fool much as she likes to pretend she knows nothing about technology etc . She’s a vile human whose cashing in on death and using her children to help her earn more . If a man went on with that towards his children the social services would be in , showing them in the bath , tickling them
In bed , showing where they sleep , telling when they at play therapy , lining them up to perform and show their ‘perfect ‘ life . She’s a disgrace

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
She’s obviously buying a lot of followers, she has loads of Indian men following her and a lot of bot accounts. Fbg or Mrs didn’t have a story to suck you in.
Wouldn’t you freak and block If a weirdo man followed your page that you post pics of ur kids in their swimming togs and in the bath. Shuddering at the thoughts

• Wow

Quackers

VIP Member
Cos she is like goldfish and does not remember. Maybe she’s dory

Rachel Gorry is really Dory, can’t recall a ting at all

• Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
Did anyone see diy sos. It made me think of Rachel and then I thought she wouldn’t have appreciate anything them people did like that woman she would have been a control freak and wanted to control the whole project
it was heartbreaking. I bawled through it all. For one who claims she cries so much she never looks as if she cries at all. I’m still mourning a loss and my eyes are swollen and raw for ages after I’ve cried. Concealer would not conceal a thing.
I love how Sinead’s house turned out and I hope she finds loads of happiness there with her 3 beautiful children.

• Heart

Teenytot

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine your grief xxx I think she tried to be open about grief which seemed to really help her in the beginning but she signed with an agency straight after Daniels death that contract won’t pay her to sit around crying she’s advertising now daily and earning good money, I don’t agree with her talking about the girls therapy that’s their business Leah is getting older and I’m sure wants some privacy. I think Rachel is boring I can’t see her having staying power I’d say she’s make as much as she can and will slink off
She’d signed with AR before he even died😏she knew exactly what she was doing for a girl who hadn’t a clue about insta😏 she made sure she found the time to build her following with all that was going on

Reactions: 15

Reported.
Sly wagon.
Absolute hack of her with the poses now.. The new Rosie 😅😅😅 Don't give a shit at this stage, you can talk about grief and it's all different but this wan is a self centered and money oriented dose, in don't believe she's grieving or else she's a great actress.. I know friends and clients and patients 6 mths on and this is not the norm ppl. Seriously 🙁

Flower45

VIP Member
Kids always look terrified
Sorry buy they do not lo9k terrified. You xan dislike her all you want but thats bollox. Yes its staged shes making a fortune like it or not. I find her a bit boring now but to insinuate her children are terrified is ridiculous. There are children living in dire, sickening conditions and statements like that do not help them.