Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh she said isn’t it great no alarm on tomorrow morning!! Sure she is at home all bloody day cleaning! It’s not like she has a full time job.. painful isn’t she!!
True, see she mentioned food and how she loves it! Funny how I mentioned how thin she was and now she's all about the food.. Leah just looks like a mini me of her Ma now. Anyone notice how she doesn't open her jaw when she talks, it's a melt.. Wonder is that a teeth issue?

Reactions: 8
Sure her neck is broke from leaning into her phone to read here for content 😏

True, see she mentioned food and how she loves it! Funny how I mentioned how thin she was and now she's all about the food.. Leah just looks like a mini me of her Ma now. Anyone notice how she doesn't open her jaw when she talks, it's a melt.. Wonder is that a teeth issue?
Leah is the spitting image of rachels brother and Rachel too I think.

Reactions: 3
Daughter is very like her alright I thought it was Rachel dressed up as the witch!! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for turning this into a shampoo ad but is Olaplex worth the money?
I used the treatment and it is great if your hair is damaged. I live in Oz and you can pay more for them to apply it through when getting highlights done and I do notice the difference...

• Heart
Same here , bought my shampoo all the time . Going to shop around now again . I also wrote to the small business I mentioned earlier in this thread as I know the person well. I just got a sharp reply that it wasn't my business and if I wasn't happy I can go elsewhere. Which I will be doing, disgusted at the treatment, years using this business every month. Im not going to name which one as its close to home . One mention from Gorry and they think regulars are nothing.
OMG... that’s shocking behaviour towards a loyal customer 😤
Screw them & go elsewhere

100% I am , customer for years , even know the person . Tbh did they even get much from that shout out... who knows but it went to their head anyway.
That person won’t be so smug when they get nowt from Gorry’s shout outs but she will expect the freebies.
Slap it up that person’s business.

Is there a thread for Andrea Roche? Another bloody twit. No wonder she has so many on the books.

Reactions: 7
Same here , bought my shampoo all the time . Going to shop around now again . I also wrote to the small business I mentioned earlier in this thread as I know the person well. I just got a sharp reply that it wasn't my business and if I wasn't happy I can go elsewhere. Which I will be doing, disgusted at the treatment, years using this business every month. Im not going to name which one as its close to home . One mention from Gorry and they think regulars are nothing.
Well they’re not going to be up for business person of the year award any time soon 🙄

Her Friday business shout outs are piss poor. Take a few mins and write a small bit abit each company🙄it’s mad how she can come on for the chats and you never ever hear a peep from the kids

Reactions: 7
I think the 16th chapel story is a spoof purely to try and create funny content 😵😵 you will get the ah lads yis are gas now too. I do be in stitches. No you don't.
What about the leaning tower of Pizza there's more funny content for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.