Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what Rachel thought the sistene chapel was called 🙄🙄
Well so she says but I highly doubt it

Reactions: 2
My god she’s really trying to drum up the sympathy today with all these pictures isn’t she. I was watching everything eileens stories yesterday and her little girls two year anniversary is coming up but she’s not playing the sympathy card at all and never has in my opinion

Reactions: 19
Playing in the sympathy again, vomit inducing. All the sad songs then casually throw in the fires were a couple of thousand 😅 Think the majority would remember spending that much, all the donated charity from the locals etc.. She really has no shame this wan.. Also, she looks so different from her old pics, the teeth do make some change alright

Reactions: 8
Her Friday business shout outs are piss poor. Take a few mins and write a small bit abit each company🙄it’s mad how she can come on for the chats and you never ever hear a peep from the kids
Yeah i thought so too, i sent her the website for my 2 sister in laws online clothes shops and she never mentioned them.

Reactions: 1
Yeah i thought so too, i sent her the website for my 2 sister in laws online clothes shops and she never mentioned them.
Wouldn’t take long to put up a few lines about each company. How many will actually click into any company on her list?

Reactions: 1
Playing in the sympathy again, vomit inducing. All the sad songs then casually throw in the fires were a couple of thousand 😅 Think the majority would remember spending that much, all the donated charity from the locals etc.. She really has no shame this wan.. Also, she looks so different from her old pics, the teeth do make some change alright
She’s like Tignam ,I’m not rich I’m comfortable 🙄🙄🙄😂. So casual with the couple thousand , like it was small change ! What a showy cow . Girls in the bath , can’t cope . Is she completely unaware of the dangers of that . Public pages like hers are a paedos dream !!! Hopefully those in-laws get a lot of access to those poor children .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s painful, had sympathy for her at the start and now I’m like NOPE! Have a bit of class girl!!

Reactions: 9
Is there a thread for Andrea Roche? Another bloody twit. No wonder she has so many on the books.
You can tell it’s that one coaching them, getting her to pull on the old heart strings, ring the followers in even more , thing is many are falling for it. As for them question answer boxes , you don’t get to see who they are from? could be friends family on pre approved questions. I never believe any of these with any influence are genuine. Bet that Andrea Roache Roche earns a fair few bob from that lot?

Is that Andrea Roche encouraging the posting of the children , fgs in the bath !! she has been posting them all day . Though she was taking the day off to cry ? She said something like that earlier . Yes I guess it must be very hard some days , any of us that have experienced grief know that , but the big difference we do it in private, we don’t post it on Sicial media. Using children though they should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and she is not the only one . I guess she thinks if her cleaning idol Hinch can do so can she , Hinch’s kid not in school yet though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No need to show a photo of her children in the bath?
You can see from her Instagram she is reading on here.
Just why o why is her family not given her correct guidance?
also....think the heading is unfair no one should be called that!

Reactions: 5
You can tell it’s that one coaching them, getting her to pull on the old heart strings, ring the followers in even more , thing is many are falling for it. As for them question answer boxes , you don’t get to see who they are from? could be friends family on pre approved questions. I never believe any of these with any influence are genuine. Bet that Andrea Roache Roche earns a fair few bob from that lot?

Is that Andrea Roche encouraging the posting of the children , fgs in the bath !! she has been posting them all day . Though she was taking the day off to cry ? She said something like that earlier . Yes I guess it must be very hard some days , any of us that have experienced grief know that , but the big difference we do it in private, we don’t post it on Sicial media. Using children though they should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and she is not the only one . I guess she thinks if her cleaning idol Hinch can do so can she , Hinch’s kid not in school yet though.
Hinchs young lad Ronnie is forced to think the dog is his brother and treat him as such. She's nuts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Iv had the ‘pleasure’ of Andreas company on many occasions and my god she’s so thick. Using her looks to make a name for herself. Get an education you absolute goooowel!

Reactions: 10
I sent one too my for sister in law but nothing! She is definitely expecting freebies in return!

Reactions: 3
O
I noticed that yesterday she had hit 190k followers wondering how on earth that happened 😂😂
over a 1000 in two days and it’s not like she has good content. Actually she doesn’t have any. I wish Instagram would do a big clear out of all the fake pages

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.