Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked why she was so insensitive as to be promoting clothes when people were waiting to hear about losing their jobs
**Response**
I totally sympathise with anyone who might lose their jobs during this pandemic but this is my job and I need to work to support my family.
What a very cold person she is. All that money raised by her community and Go Fund me and god knows how much elsewhere . She does not care about local businesses , they odd take away or sweet shop who send them out freebies May get a quick mention. Business need to see while they have 10k whatever followers , look at how many actually engage in grid posts , only time you see loads is when it’s a freebie/giveaway on offer. Definitely can see folk rushing to buy them boots though 🤣

Reactions: 14
Unbelievable. Cushy number. She is making such a fool out of everyone who felt for sorry for her in the first place. I'd love to be at home keeping my house looking magnificent and being there for my kids but I have to go out and work to to pay the bills and even with a mortgage could not afford her luxuries. I lost all interest in clothes since my mum passed away. I'm living in same duds but I'm happy to be doing something worthwhile. I will not be putting any of my money in her pocket anytime soon. True colours shining through. Sorry for rant I am just so deflated today heading back into another depressing 6 weeks.
She’s not only one on Instagram making a fool of good people another one in Cork done the same!! 😉

Reactions: 10
She’s not only one on Instagram making a fool of good people another one in Cork done the same!! 😉
If it’s the one I am thinking off I unfollowed , her voice drives me mad , always eating out or getting free food with her wife/partner , you would swear we were pandemic free with all that galavanting she does .

Reactions: 3
If it’s the one I am thinking off I unfollowed , her voice drives me mad , always eating out or getting free food with her wife/partner , you would swear we were pandemic free with all that galavanting she does .
I know who your are talking about💋💋! But another one who has a massive go fund me collection..😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Them boots , bet there was only one of each size in stock. Not on your Nellie would I pay that . New Look, Next, Debenhams is where I buy mine and no where near them prices and leather also! So many places sell this style right now.. They look horrid with that dress
As for the dog bits , look at the prices !! Little do they know it will be probably the one and only mention they get from her .

Oh ffs I done it again , wrong thread 😂 off to specsavers soon

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them boots , bet there was only one of each size in stock. Not on your Nellie would I pay that . New Look, Next, Debenhams is where I buy mine and no where near them prices and leather also! So many places sell this style right now.. They look horrid with that dress
As for the dog bits , look at the prices !! Little do they know it will be probably the one and only mention they get from her .

Oh ffs I done it again , wrong thread 😂 off to specsavers soon
LLL must have wardrobes full of identical shite ! Every day the same poses in front of mirror , haven’t followed her in a year went on there now , nothing changes , her dress and leather jacket , sitting in car after gym and stirring up her supplements

Reactions: 6
Haven’t read the recent comments
Really couldn’t give 2 continentals
Mam’s first anniversary arrives today along with daddy’s diagnosis of bowel cancer which has spread to his liver and pancreas.....,so all the bleeping Rachel’s and Shannon’s out there,......just bleeping do one! We all get our bleeping tit to carry
I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's diagnosis😥Stay strong ❤

• Heart
The reality is that she only cares about what she can get, it’s evident that her and all these other bloggers do not care about what is going on in the country because it doesn’t effect them, if you noted today and the last few weeks the amount of luxury press boxes with perfumes, make up. Jodie wood shares w lot of them and has no problem doing it, she also received a gift card for just eats today, while you or I if we want a take away we pay for it. As long as they are gifted and pay for so little they will continue as they are!

I asked why she was so insensitive as to be promoting clothes when people were waiting to hear about losing their jobs
**Response**
I totally sympathise with anyone who might lose their jobs during this pandemic but this is my job and I need to work to support my family.
She really believes her own hype doesn’t she! Didn’t take long 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread title thanks to @Tealistener

This was actually the 2nd most favourite, I couldn't get @Boomboomboom90 to fit and it was losing the effect by shortening it 😪 " Me coffee is milky, Yiz have me in stitches. I won't drop BPerfect cos I'd miss all my riches"

Can someone please do a last thread recap? Dont forget about Liz 🤭
Who is this Stella and sis ye are talking about? I'm lost
Does anyone know if Stella and sis is still on Instagram, sorry for going off tread.

Her sister Shannon is such a fabulous soul. Hard to believe they’re related.
That she is so genuine & she has built up her following by just being herself & also she has done so much for deafness awareness. Rachel would do well to take lessons from Shannon instead of thinking she is gods gift of that family & they all must look up to her & name her as the fav sibling

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.