Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel I thought oh she's covering up for a change while dressing, then she did a Sharon stone putting on the shoes, slut... nothingmore I'm sorry but no one, especially your kids or their friends need to see that far up your crotch. Put your shoes on standing. She is so desperate for attention

Reactions: 16
What an over the top sexualised video to show a christening outfit and Posting stories with her nipples standing to attention. She needs an only fans page. Nearly saw what she ate for dinner putting on a pair of shoes and turning flashinb her bra from behind. Such odd behaviour. Mad for attention.

Reactions: 11
The way she gets up on the table to put on the shoes 😂
Oh thought the exact same thing!! This she time she didn’t reveal the cleavage but decided to show the crotch! Hilarious how she hopped on the table! 🥴😳🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to be on here defending her. Really fell for the innocent act but my god she gives off such trampy vibes. Can't stand her.

Reactions: 19
I used to be on here defending her. Really fell for the innocent act but my god she gives off such trampy vibes. Can't stand her.
For me it was the dog ate her rings story! She took those off and stopped wearing them far too soon!

Reactions: 6
For me it was the dog ate her rings story! She took those off and stopped wearing them far too soon!
God forbid my husband passed away and I had a car that he had picked out with me, sat in and had memories of him in, I would drive that car till the engine fell out and I was like Fred Flinstone going up the road. How she could so easily dispose of her married life is so sad.
The Valentines surprise that Holly did for her, the sadness in her eyes because mammy was more interested in videoing it and laughing at her actually broke my heart.
I'm a naive hole so I don't get how others can't see through her bullshit.

Reactions: 17