Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister Shannon has the life 4small kids and her and hubby gone away on a Monday
If I lived in a mobile home with 4 small kids I’d be gone on a Monday too 😆 all joking aside, why have 4 kids and no stable home for them, I’m renting with 2 small kids, in the middle of a self build but wouldn’t dream of getting pregnant again till I have a stable family home

Reactions: 15
If I lived in a mobile home with 4 small kids I’d be gone on a Monday too 😆 all joking aside, why have 4 kids and no stable home for them, I’m renting with 2 small kids, in the middle of a self build but wouldn’t dream of getting pregnant again till I have a stable family home

No idea it’s crazy how they can afford it all I don’t know

Reactions: 4
No idea it’s crazy how they can afford it all I don’t know
4 sets of children’s allowance and she probably gets disability allowance for her hearing impairment, no rent or mortgage to pay, they can definitely afford a Monday night stay in a hotel

Reactions: 9
Every time I see a stupid reel or story it reminds me to go onto vip and vote for someone else in style awards. It's quite therapeutic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4 sets of children’s allowance and she probably gets disability allowance for her hearing impairment, no rent or mortgage to pay, they can definitely afford a Monday night stay in a hotel
Does she have some online business too?

Reactions: 1
Can that twit find another pose to show off her dresses … she looks like a creepy boomerang 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does she have some online business too?
No that’s Amy that has the online business selling workwear for kids. Shannon is a sahm her husband works full time in the hospital. They are very nice decent people and their kids are very well mannered to be fair to them both

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No that’s Amy that has the online business selling workwear for kids. Shannon is a sahm her husband works full time in the hospital. They are very nice decent people and their kids are very well mannered to be fair to them both
In all fairness to Shannon, she seems to have a good routine with the Kids

Reactions: 4
They do seem like lovely people, but still surely its not responsible to have 4 children living in a small mobile home. Obviously situations arise in life but they were in a mobile already when they decided to have a 4th baby to live there too. Overcrowding would be an understatement with 6 people in there. Not fair at all on the kids.

Reactions: 11
They do seem like lovely people, but still surely its not responsible to have 4 children living in a small mobile home. Obviously situations arise in life but they were in a mobile already when they decided to have a 4th baby to live there too. Overcrowding would be an understatement with 6 people in there. Not fair at all on the kids.
She was living there in the mobile with only 2 kids. and that was only just 2 years ago, but still went on to have another 2 more kids in that short space of time

Reactions: 5
She was living there in the mobile with only 2 kids. and that was only just 2 years ago, but still went on to have another 2 more kids in that short space of time
Yeah thats crazy makes you wonder though why they dont think about the kids needing more space. I get that rent is expensive but surely there is another option rather than cramming into a mobile with all of them. They might get hap or be able to apply for council housing based on their living arrangements now they would be priority surely.

Reactions: 3
When I was pregnant on my first I was living in a one bedroom granny flat with my partner and felt nothing but utter panic the whole pregnancy to get out of there and find something suitable. I don’t know how Shannen is doing it tbh.

Reactions: 9
Yeah thats crazy makes you wonder though why they dont think about the kids needing more space. I get that rent is expensive but surely there is another option rather than cramming into a mobile with all of them. They might get hap or be able to apply for council housing based on their living arrangements now they would be priority surely.
Maybe that's what they are aiming for? HAP or a council house. There are people who have more children thst they can afford so that they can be housed for reduced rent. Look at supermomslimming!

Reactions: 8