Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister had the sleeve that's not just from PT
Ah christ what doctor would sign off on that? Ya she was carrying weight but I would never have thought sleeve level weight jesus.... even ozempic, can't see how she would qualify for it, unless she's buying raw

Reactions: 4
The sister is dying looking and could john not throw a shirt on him for the christening instead of a wore to death GAA top that he never takes off him, the term trailer trash springs to mind when the whole lot of them are together

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't get the term Ozempic face, surely everyone that losses weight looses it off their face and that becomes a bit gaunt and sunken if they loose a lot.

Reactions: 12
I don't get the term Ozempic face, surely everyone that losses weight looses it off their face and that becomes a bit gaunt and sunken if they loose a lot.
I think it's because they lose quite a bit of weight so quickly and it really shows in the face. I have friends that have lost a considerable amount of weight but it comes off much slower on the face, and they don't have that 'gaunt' look.

Reactions: 8
Is she morphing into Rachel
Obviously they are sisters and look alike it's hard not to. Her hair is brown now so naturally she is going to look more like her! It's not like she went had cosmetic procedures done to look like her. She lost weight.

Be really interesting to see how Rachel acts when Chelsea achieves her training/weightloss goals for her own wedding!!

Reactions: 5
What the hell is her mother wearing 😆😆
What is Leah in? Isn't she 12? Sorry but I think a bit OTT figure hugging, trying to be her mother look for me. I don't mean she should be dressed like the younger ones, but she's only 12 and dressing a lot older ... Good luck with that one Rachel ... as for the brother? Ffs man go buy a nice shirt.. a flipping top at a christening 🙄

Reactions: 14
What is Leah in? Isn't she 12? Sorry but I think a bit OTT figure hugging, trying to be her mother look for me. I don't mean she should be dressed like the younger ones, but she's only 12 and dressing a lot older ... Good luck with that one Rachel ... as for the brother? Ffs man go buy a nice shirt.. a flipping top at a christening 🙄
Leah is lamb dressed as mutton

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks the venue is very dark and depressing for a Sunday afternoon? Especially with all the kids, doesn't look much fun for them!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks the venue is very dark and depressing for a Sunday afternoon? Especially with all the kids, doesn't look much fun for them!
It looks like where she’s had communions, looks like a dump with sticky carpet!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That dress is see through too…

Reactions: 2