Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Leah in? Isn't she 12? Sorry but I think a bit OTT figure hugging, trying to be her mother look for me. I don't mean she should be dressed like the younger ones, but she's only 12 and dressing a lot older ... Good luck with that one Rachel ... as for the brother? Ffs man go buy a nice shirt.. a flipping top at a christening 🙄
Aimee husband wore a hoodie

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is Leah in? Isn't she 12? Sorry but I think a bit OTT figure hugging, trying to be her mother look for me. I don't mean she should be dressed like the younger ones, but she's only 12 and dressing a lot older ... Good luck with that one Rachel ... as for the brother? Ffs man go buy a nice shirt.. a flipping top at a christening 🙄
Yea she’s like 12, she’s only in first year. I was in Disney t shirts and flashing shoes at her age 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Diddys are out for a "Coachella look"
You're in Offaly hun. 🤣
And nothing great about the hairstyles. She is so bleeping basic.. fashion good and she wears the most basic outfits. She is the definition of 'beige'

Reactions: 7
If you didnt know u would think it was a young ones page u were looking at not a 30 + widow of 3.

Reactions: 10
She does love that hat. Wonder who might be messaging her now asking where she gets her style inspo from because she’s just amazing 🙄specsavers anyone?
like shes just in her bra? Why on earth does she think that’s stylish. At least wear a bralette or something that’s actually called fashion .

Reactions: 7
Coachella inspired look and the height of her music choices is Dan McCabe. Jog on love. The whiff of desperation is so strong now I'm surprised the Dept of Environment aren't investigating it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s very dated looking. She’s stuck back in the 2000s/2010s…. She needs to cut her hair into a style, anyone in her age group has fab bobs or other cuts with some actual style, like a wolf cut or some layering. Who told her the hat was cool?
I can’t put my finger on it but she’s kinda traveller in 2010-2015 era style?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she not about 14? Has Rachael lost weight, she looks thinner then usual.

She is dog rough lads... thats all I wanted to add at the minute! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15