Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Memories coming up on her phone of Daniel on his deathbed.. why on earth was she taking photos of him on his deathbed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Notions!!! FFS imagine going to see her 🤣
There must be money to be made in these “shows”

IMG_5433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The new reel. Absolutely cringe. See the fellas commenting. Absolute gimps, like is that for her to take an interest in them. I dont understand how men followed them kinda Instagram huns, what benefits when her content is towards woman

Reactions: 6
That girl with her in the new reel looks like a right DOPE. I wonder does she know she's being made a bollox out of doing reels beside Rachel. She is surrounded by absolute idiots.

The new reel. Absolutely cringe. See the fellas commenting. Absolute gimps, like is that for her to take an interest in them. I dont understand how men followed them kinda Instagram huns, what benefits when her content is towards woman
Wank bank.

Not me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She very boring stand at bottom stairs show one outfit wear 3 different ways and vote keep interaction up.Reel with sl.Then dog she hasn't had much adds recently only vodux Bperfect.

Reactions: 2
Amiee has gone dark with her hair, Rachel definitely won’t be having her stand beside her now 😂

• Haha
I cant stress to you how much rage I feel when she does that walk and wiggle thing when she is showing off an outfit...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why was she eating her dinner in the car? Was that her being “random” and “gas”. No doubt she’ll be on today saying yiz all have me in da stitches about eatin me dinnur in da car, do yiz noh eah yer dinnur in da car?? Followed by a poll asking if we eat our dinner in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 27