Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah must be so embarrassed with that free canoeing in the rain. The only one not to wear a wetsuit and stay in normal clothes

Reactions: 2
What age is Leah? I just think it’s ridiculous to have her dressed like that with her belly bottom piercing and full face of makeup …. No need to parade her all of her insta .
I know 13 year olds are lot different in this day than years ago but for Rachel to allow her to dress like is wrong imo. She might look older than she is.

Reactions: 9
Think that was always Rachels intention..to get her noticed. Showing my age here but do u not need to be 16 to have ur belly button pierced???
Nope, no legislation around it, you would just need parental permission which Rachel the wannabe cool mom obviously gave. Half the craic of that stuff is asking, getting refused by your parents and snaking off and doing anyway 🤣

Reactions: 5
I know 13 year olds are lot different in this day than years ago but for Rachel to allow her to dress like is wrong imo. She might look older than she is.
We don’t apportion blame to children or women for how they dress. She is about 6ft tall. She is going to be perceived as older than she is even if Rachel dressed her in a romper with a bow on her head.

And are 13 year olds all that different?

I was 13 in 2004, and myself and the majority of my year, had our bellybuttons pierced, with the thong showing above our jeans.

Leah is beautiful and she can wear what she likes, it’s other people that will have to amend their attitudes if they feel her clothes reflect anything other than her fashion choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for Leah, poor kid grew up quicker than normal kids because her self centred mother whored out their grief for strangers, she made a spectacle of their young fathers death, Leah mostly likely had to step into a parental role to help her mother after Daniel’s passing, she’s also watched her mother go from a regular mum and wife to a fame obsessed nightmare over the past few years. I can see all 3 girls being estranged from her when they reach their 20’s and they realise what she did.

Reactions: 11
We don’t apportion blame to children or women for how they dress. She is about 6ft tall. She is going to be perceived as older than she is even if Rachel dressed her in a romper with a bow on her head.

And are 13 year olds all that different?

I was 13 in 2004, and myself and the majority of my year, had our bellybuttons pierced, with the thong showing above our jeans.

Leah is beautiful and she can wear what she likes, it’s other people that will have to amend their attitudes if they feel her clothes reflect anything other than her fashion choice.
shes 13, it’s not 2004 and there’s weirdos more publicly seen now, not to mind the ones hidden online, than there was back in 2004. 13, ill say it again 13, she is a child, doesn’t matter how how mature or sensible she may be, she is a child exposed to the world by her mother on Instagram. This isn’t a dig at you, I’m sure it probably sounds like it, I promise it’s not, it’s at Rachet. Leah can dress however she wants, in her own little world in Offaly as a 13 year old. It to be shown online to potential weirdos, why would any mother do that? Keep your kids offline 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
shes 13, it’s not 2004 and there’s weirdos more publicly seen now, not to mind the ones hidden online, than there was back in 2004. 13, ill say it again 13, she is a child, doesn’t matter how how mature or sensible she may be, she is a child exposed to the world by her mother on Instagram. This isn’t a dig at you, I’m sure it probably sounds like it, I promise it’s not, it’s at Rachet. Leah can dress however she wants, in her own little world in Offaly as a 13 year old. It to be shown online to potential weirdos, why would any mother do that? Keep your kids offline 🤷‍♀️
1000% with the sentiment of keeping her offline.
But, the clutching at pearls and indignant comments regarding her outfits and piercing, come on. It was like that 20 years ago as well.

It would do Rachel no harm to keep her children offline, but considering she made a name off the back of their grief and loss of their father, I doubt that will ever happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see she’s advertising for that pelvic floor chair yoke- I’m actually interested in hearing about it but her aaaaawful pronunciation made me switch it off. I’m from Dublin born and raised, but I could barely understand a word she was saying.

Reactions: 8
I see she’s advertising for that pelvic floor chair yoke- I’m actually interested in hearing about it but her aaaaawful pronunciation made me switch it off. I’m from Dublin born and raised, but I could barely understand a word she was saying.
Don’t do it. I saw siobhan o hagan of all people (not a fan) say she’s turned down a load of money to endorse it (making out she’s not like the rest) but he gist was it’s a pile of crap. No easy fix to pelvic floor as we know only kegals and consistency 🫠

Lisa lust did it said didn't work and she doing some pelvic thing and it's working.These influencers say anything for quick buck

I've had 4 sessions of the emsella chair and it does work. There's no doubt about it
I went from being a full time knackered bits girl to needing nothing at all and I've not finished my course of 6 yet.
It's bloody expensive though and shouldn't be handed out free to those who don't need it.

I've had 4 sessions of the emsella chair and it does work. There's no doubt about it
I went from being a full time knackered bits girl to needing nothing at all and I've not finished my course of 6 yet.
It's bloody expensive though and shouldn't be handed out free to those who don't need it.
I stand corrected!

Reactions: 1
I work in gynaecology and the consultants do say it can help.

Reactions: 1
I work in gynaecology and the consultants do say it can help.
I had a bad bout of covid last year and from then, I was having terrible stress incontinence. Someone not enough of us talk about. I had pelvic physio sessions and was doing the exercises etc but whilst I had good improvement, I was still having to use pads daily.
There was a clinic nearby that ran a completion a couple of months ago and promoted it on the radio and it caught my attention.
It was worth a try and although the cost was eye watering (to me)
It's been worth it 100%

I suspect someone with a mild problem might not notice a difference but it's life changing if you have problems every single day.
It takes over your life