Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she eating her dinner in the car? Was that her being “random” and “gas”. No doubt she’ll be on today saying yiz all have me in da stitches about eatin me dinnur in da car, do yiz noh eah yer dinnur in da car?? Followed by a poll asking if we eat our dinner in the car
No idea look like she was parked up somewhere saw what I think was a ditch 😕 probably like you said doing it for the attention

Reactions: 5
Jeys she's really scraping the bottom of the barrel with content.....washing the bin. Holy duck what's the world coming to 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeys she's really scraping the bottom of the barrel with content.....washing the bin. Holy duck what's the world coming to 😬🙄
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t follow her anymore but I click on her stories every once in a while and today I clicked to see her filming herself washing a bin, the last time I clicked she was standing in her underwear. I actually don’t know which was worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My cat is more
Entertaining when he jumps out window and realises his outside and jumps back in again than her and those reels she doses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because Aimee is as thin as her now & looks well. So she will use Chelsea to stand beside her, so she looks Hot
100% nail on the head
---
Why was she eating her dinner in the car? Was that her being “random” and “gas”. No doubt she’ll be on today saying yiz all have me in da stitches about eatin me dinnur in da car, do yiz noh eah yer dinnur in da car?? Followed by a poll asking if we eat our dinner in the car
🤣🤣🤣 Read that in her voice brilliant 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s ordered more gee skimmers for the holidays anyway 👙

if you were going to eat your dinner in the car for what ever weird reason would you not at least put it in a Tupperware?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would her brothers gf not go and tell her to lie down with the stupid reels …

ya ain’t funny rachel 🙈your just cringey

Reactions: 7
Anyone else bothered in her last stories by (1) how loose what seems to be a bodysuit is on her when they are supposed to be really tight and (2) the nips showing and being so high they could nearly give her a black eye

Reactions: 4
Anyone else bothered in her last stories by (1) how loose what seems to be a bodysuit is on her when they are supposed to be really tight and (2) the nips showing and being so high they could nearly give her a black eye
she looks quite flat chested 😂

Reactions: 2
Ah lads, I have some jobs for doing this week, I've bought the good but just couldn't be arsed doing them but if ye offer me your services, then you might see me nips and give ya a treat like the doggy. How bleeping desperate is the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because Aimee is as thin as her now & looks well. So she will use Chelsea to stand beside her, so she looks Hot
She has always used Chelsea, alined she used her as a plus size model. Chelsea is with the same PT as Aimee.
Rachel is with her too in a progress video the pt was videoing Aimee and you could hear Rachel in back ground roaring for attention.
I am rooting for Chelsea I'll be really honest. Rachel strikes me as someone who would turn on you lively if you don't bow down to queen Rachel or go along with her ideas what she wants to do.

Reactions: 9