Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen tattlers mention on various threads about teenagers sending SM friend requests to class mates parents to get access to old family pictures to tease class friends, imagine poor Leah’s friends, especially the boys seeing these pictures
They don't even send friend requests because the dumb parents don't have private accounts those cute baby pics are very embarassing for teens!

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion:

Rachel Gorry #25 From Grieving Widow to Only Fans, all she needs is some Canesten.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have seen tattlers mention on various threads about teenagers sending SM friend requests to class mates parents to get access to old family pictures to tease class friends, imagine poor Leah’s friends, especially the boys seeing these pictures

The boys would love them pics I could only imagine what they would be like

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen more of her flaps than my own 🙈
I have second hand pain looking at that, it’s like she has a thong on backwards. All I see is borat. She can be sexy and classy, I’m a few years older than her if you’re going to show your cleavage don’t show your arse and definitely not your underboob or 1/3 of your vag with a woman stamp poking out.
---
The boys would love them pics I could only imagine what they would be like
This. Even when I was in school 20odd years back the lads would always poke fun at someone with a young or stylish mam. Even then it was just someone with a mam who actually wore makeup or was young. This is not far off OF content I’m sure it’s been sneered at or commented on by one of L’s peers. Feel like she is aspiring to be like the Shauna Lindsey types but not understanding her demographic

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are some costumes she has packed! I don’t know which is worse. When I was looking the picture of yesterdays one, I thought it looked like you could see the outline of the cups up above her boobs, like as if she had pulled it up higher than it was meant to sit just so that she had that much underboob on show 😳

Reactions: 8
The swimsuit & the fake tits peeping out 😂😂🤢 her style inspiration for this trip must have been 1980’s prostitute vibes 😂😂😂😂
Sje thinks she's 18... between the tits peekingoutnd then the swimsuit today riding up between her flaps, would someone ever give her the ride to get it over with ffs. Trollop
---
She looks out of place with those girls🙈I mean a mother or not Rachel is still young I think people forget that at times and expect her to dress a lot older than what she is but no she does look out of place and over the top compared to the rest and that swimsuit done nothing for her.
I d9nt expect her to dress older but I also don't expect to see her tits and fanny on instagrm. Go to only fans if she wants that. Think of leah. If I did that my child would have me murdered

Reactions: 12
Sje thinks she's 18... between the tits peekingoutnd then the swimsuit today riding up between her flaps, would someone ever give her the ride to get it over with ffs. Trollop
---

I d9nt expect her to dress older but I also don't expect to see her tits and fanny on instagrm. Go to only fans if she wants that. Think of leah. If I did that my child would have me murdered
She’s grand she’s getting the ride off the swimsuit. I’ve had less invasive smear tests!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s such an attention seeker. I’d say she dreams of the girls blokes drooling over the holiday pics. A total “pick me”, I know she got with Daniel quite young but she’s dressing like a rebellious teenager.

Reactions: 12
If shes looking for maximum cleavage and skin why doesnt she just wear a bikini. Or maybe shes not happy with her stomach area from the pregnancies. I dont think iv seen her wear a bikini ever, and we've all seen enough of her by now to know 🤣

Reactions: 5
My 2 cents only but ... I don't think for me it matters so much about little shits in Leah's school picking on her slutty mam (lol), like duck that if mams have to go around in nun garbs and hide their sex appeal. That's just not my personal angle on it. My angle is just more ... put ya tits and vag away hun, for all of us 😂

That swimsuit was like one of the rotten yokes you’d see browsing on Shein and send to your friend for the laugh to say “this be fab on you”😆 I can’t believe she bought it, tried it on and thought ya I’ll wear this. And then pretended she was nervous to be going away 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her photoshoot/ad for PLT on the beach 🙊 like who does that if she was my friend I’d tell her to jog on the duck

Reactions: 20
well the swimsuit today is even worse then yesterdays leaves nothing to the imagination how does she not give herself thrush
That swimsuit was like one of the rotten yokes you’d see browsing on Shein and send to your friend for the laugh to say “this be fab on you”😆 I can’t believe she bought it, tried it on and thought ya I’ll wear this. And then pretended she was nervous to be going away 🙄🙄🙄
what swimsuit? My knickers have more material in the front of them than that swimsuit!!!!

Imagine being in Ibiza and this bleeping donkey getting you to film her prancing around on a beach 😂😂 here Rachel y'know what gives me the ick? 30 something year old woman getting their mates to film them playing dress up on the beach 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 20
The other girls like nice & dressed well, but they don’t seem to be very friendly towards each other & Rachel

Maybe it’s just me, but they all look like strangers that have just met

Reactions: 16