Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering ladies, did she tag anyone in the story. As i am wonder 8f they have Instagram and are tagging her will she share them as they won't be ones she has filtered?

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her flap more than me own Lately …

ps she looks like some clown on that beach in her tacky get ups

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be raging if one of my friends used our girls trip away to film an ad for herself.
Hope she shares the revenue with her friends when the cheque comes in.
Someone tell her that she's not a model amd she doesn't need to do the model stompy camel walk. I know her labia will be caught in the swimsuit gusset but does she really need to walk like that?

Reactions: 13
Just wondering ladies, did she tag anyone in the story. As i am wonder 8f they have Instagram and are tagging her will she share them as they won't be ones she has filtered?
The rent-a-friends, sure she probably doesn't have then on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but she made Ibiza look as boring as when Joanne Larby went years ago & was in bed every night at 10pm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The #ad photoshoot on the beach 🤣🤣🤣 like it's just your mate taking a few photos calm down

Reactions: 5
One of nervous Rachel's swimsuits she didn't get to show us.
20240601_201601.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The last pic in the borat swimsuit , it's nearly over the implants when she sits up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine going on holidays for three days and bringing those outfits for her photo shoot for PLT, how long would it have taken her to get that footage and edit it etc, I feel sorry for her friends roped into the whole thing. They seem like normal down to earth girls

Reactions: 12