Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s seeing him and he’s John’s friend she most likely is going public before the wedding because they’ll go together. Wish her the very best she’s so young she deserves to move on and find happiness (after all it was in Daniel’s novel)
I just hope the girls are okay with it especially Leah she’s at a funny age now, Rachel has always prioritised herself over her daughters.

Reactions: 22
This is where the selling your soul for the gram catches up with you. I actually don't mind Rachel, she got in there early documenting her grief and it obviously helped her both personally and financially. The declaration with the hands is kinda weird, considering one of her last posts with Daniel was all their hands with his.

Its hard enough being in a new relationship, but having to do it in a fish bowl must be off the scale hard. We are all naturally curious and already he's in the spotlight eventhough she hasn't even said who he is. I wonder was that planted by Denise Beth Philips to get it out there, I doubt it, she prob couldn't help herself.

I think I'd rather my ordinary salary and my privacy though. But that's how she's making a living and I suppose she will document her new 'journey' now, pointless trying to keep him anonymous or out of the spotlight, because that ship has well and truly sailed already it seems.

Reactions: 17
I think I'd rather my ordinary salary and my privacy though. But that's how she's making a living and I suppose she will document her new 'journey' now, pointless trying to keep him anonymous or out of the spotlight, because that ship has well and truly sailed already it seems.
Oh not me, I would actually love if ye would hunt down who my husband is and I could get a free holiday to Ibiza with my girlfriends out of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh not me, I would actually love if ye would hunt down who my husband is and I could get a free holiday to Ibiza with my girlfriends out of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Me too. I’d love Matt Brittan to clean my carpets and get loads of free makeup.
---
😂😂
---
Let’s not forget all the free food, hotel stays, hello fresh, bperfect crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel a bit sorry for her, especially if people are trying to “out” her for the fact she is seeing someone. I know you can’t have it both ways but moving on as a widow is a huge deal and shouldn’t be made harder by being recognised when out and about trying to date. People commenting are being over the top already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s brought it on herself with the whole public announcement and insensitive hand photo. Like what point was she trying to prove by doing that?! If she’s dating someone then I’m happy for her, and so what if a photo surfaces at her brothers wedding or someone sees them out and about one day, let them speculate, let them talk, let them assume because in a few weeks it’ll be something else they’ll be talking about! She shouldn’t care what strangers have to say about anything to do with her life so shouldn’t feel the need to have to announce a new relationship. I don’t think it would of blown up so much. I get she’s in the spotlight but just keep certain things private it’s simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember when I dad moved on with someone local to the area.

There was uproar from people, a scandal at the time. They were quick to find out who was friend or foe.

They were reported to social welfare even though they weren't living together. It was awful.

My dad was in his early 50s at the time of my mum's passing. Now nearly 20 years later they are still together, but it was hell for a while.

Some people think you shouldn't move on but what they don't realise is the loneliness at night when the house is quite and you have no one to talk to. That's a silent killer.

At the time, I was delighted as mam always led the way, entering pubs and social scenes first, dad always followed, always the quite one.

He never went to a pub without mum. I was happy and relieved that he had found someone like mum, as he would have lost himself otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Johns wedding isn’t till the end of the year. So we’ve a good bit to wait if she’s not gonna show until then. Although I think it’ll be before the wedding, I doubt she’ll be able to wait for a few months. She’s probably content already planned with him! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If she’s seeing him and he’s John’s friend she most likely is going public before the wedding because they’ll go together. Wish her the very best she’s so young she deserves to move on and find happiness (after all it was in Daniel’s novel)
I just hope the girls are okay with it especially Leah she’s at a funny age now, Rachel has always prioritised herself over her daughters.
Maybe Daniel named him in the novel ... "you need to move on with Kieran, still single in his 30s, he's waited for ya"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it is him, fair play I wouldn't throw him outta bed 🤣🤣
Maybe I’m odd but I don’t know how I’d move on with a local lad, who was in school with Daniel more than likely and is great friends with my brother. Strange

She was too young to never meet someone again. It might seem quick to some but is there is never a right time it's always going to take an adjustment. Wish them the best.

I just hope the kids are the priority.....