Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would u not be mortified (figure or not)landing down in that to the pool and seeing all the others in normal dignified swimsuits. They dont look like the type if girls that would wear similar. Maybe she should have kept it for a holiday with the sisters and sisters

Reactions: 14
All the others moving out of the way in photos so as to ensure there’s solid shots of the under boob. I’m mortified for her.

Reactions: 13
The other girls are normal girls and will be so self conscious beside her and I know this as fact

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sure she has someone she's trying to impress. The white dress with her thong underneath in her ibiza try on. Who takes something like that away on a girls trip?

Reactions: 5
Came straight here after seeing the swimsuit pics, it’s like something my nieces would wear and they’re late teens / early twenties but even at that I don’t think they would! 🙈
she stands out a mile compared to the other girls who all look lovely in their normal swimwear.

Reactions: 14
Of course everyone in the beach club place or pool is covered up, Rachel wants all eyes on her

Reactions: 8
The other girls are normal girls and will be so self conscious beside her and I know this as fact
They have no reason to be self conscious, Rachel is the one who should be she is a mother of 3 girls one who is a teen, she is an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 16
Would u not be mortified (figure or not)landing down in that to the pool and seeing all the others in normal dignified swimsuits. They dont look like the type if girls that would wear similar. Maybe she should have kept it for a holiday with the sisters and sisters
She looks completely out of place and very fake. Fake hair, tan, teeth etc the other girls look much nicer, classy and natural!

Reactions: 19
No wonder why she is nervous … I would be too if I was baten down to the pool in that trashy cheap neon yoke when everyone else has a normal swimsuit … she’s craves attention she just cannot put her fake boobs and crotch away!

Reactions: 13
The girls look different to "the lads" wives,
Don't they?
She looks so uncomfortable looking in the pics at dinner. You can see it all over her face!

Reactions: 5
I was thinking it was a different crew. Have we ever seen or heard of these girls before?

Reactions: 7
Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb, ive second hand embarrassment for her, she looks cheap and tacky towards the other girls who look classy

Reactions: 16
Id say its killing her that theres no lads with them on the holiday as she is a total pick me. Without the lads there to gawk at her whats the point in her skimpy swimsuits that show off her underboob. Shes a fish out of water trying to be a girls girl now. I genuinely dont know how she keeps friends at all with that ' i can take your fella if i want to' attitude.

Reactions: 17