Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even look like her in the red outfit her face is filtered beyond recognition

Reactions: 9
She looks out of place with those girls🙈I mean a mother or not Rachel is still young I think people forget that at times and expect her to dress a lot older than what she is but no she does look out of place and over the top compared to the rest and that swimsuit done nothing for her.

Reactions: 6
She looks out of place with those girls🙈I mean a mother or not Rachel is still young I think people forget that at times and expect her to dress a lot older than what she is but no she does look out of place and over the top compared to the rest and that swimsuit done nothing for her.
The swimsuit was horrific. The polka dot 2 piece is lovely. She’s young & can dress young. I’m in my 40’s & dress young but I don’t have my tits hanging out. That’s where I draw the line 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
well the swimsuit today is even worse then yesterdays leaves nothing to the imagination how does she not give herself thrush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow wow wow does she have no dignity for herself or the Leah all the lads in her school could see her mother on line,

Reactions: 13
Imagine asking these women to take pics of her so she can post on her socials. I went on a weekend away one time with a woman like that it would take 30 min minimum for a picture she was happy with and was asking for pics to be taken this way and that way and all of her. I can see Rachel doing this nonstop. It’s an addiction it really is

Reactions: 14
I have seen tattlers mention on various threads about teenagers sending SM friend requests to class mates parents to get access to old family pictures to tease class friends, imagine poor Leah’s friends, especially the boys seeing these pictures

Reactions: 7