Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally when a team win they go celebrating together...John goes to McDs with the sister & crew:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's catchup she says

How's the thrush ?
We know you love showing you're teeny, but maybe stop buying in the toddler section, Thatcham swimsuits will fit you properly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's catch up, we don't need to catch up hun we know what you had for dinner, we know when your due to shave your box, we know you love yourself so much that you're selling your life for a few minutes attention and comments from the few who haven't yet seen through you. And no your not a great person, nor are we so proud of you either so don't bother your smooth arse to write that to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let's catch up is code for absolutely no interaction on her page , views must be low and shes not getting the attention she thought she d got .I always know when interaction must be like cos she might actually see my comments when she hasn't too many people messaging her 😁😁

Reactions: 10
Things are not really looking good for her.
I would say her time as a IG hun, are as good as over.

Reactions: 7
You can see it in the collabs. It was Karen Millen and more high end gear before now it's PLT and Boohoo. I wonder was the beach shoot even a real ad, there was no links afair and no code.

Reactions: 7
Things are not really looking good for her.
I would say her time as a IG hun, are as good as over.
I'd say it's over for a lot of them, reality is now the trouble start's if that's the case when they've to pay their way.
All of them are gone boring as duck, plate up dinner with me, spend the day with me stop we all do that day in day out and we sure as hell don't need to be influenced by theses pack of freeloaders to plate up the dinner.

Reactions: 13