Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hear more of a townie Midlands accent than a Dub. There’s definitely a bit of Dub in there alright, but it’s an horrendous accent wherever it is.
I was shocked when I heard Aimee speak, it is much worse than Rachel’s, she sounds like a man and also like a traveller.

Rachel would actually sound posh to Aimee, and that speaks volumes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nervous my arse!!
I’d actually well believe she’s nervous because she’s only going with the girls, no lads for her to hang off to, she won’t get half as “minded” as she usually is and probably knows they all just put up with her and don’t actually like her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The swimsuit & the fake tits peeping out 😂😂🤢 her style inspiration for this trip must have been 1980’s prostitute vibes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Leah. Being a teenager is hard enough without your mother acting like a trollop.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’ll probably be hanging out of Wayne Linekar but then again I can’t see her paying O beach prices or any Ibiza club prices for that matter

Reactions: 14
The bleeping swimsuit !!!!!
Holy jayyysis 😧
You can see the outline if the implants and slight scar under one , who is she kidding, no one has that shape naturally 100%implants ,and I've plenty family and friends with them it's a personal choice but lying about them continuously.
Very hard on the girls , she craves attention , every one else in regular swimsuits , even my single friends with gorgeous figures wouldn't wear anything like that in ibiza.
She's not in an 18 to 25s club , it's just abit trashy

Reactions: 20
It’s obvious they’re implants in the khaki dress.
She’s unbelievable. All lies.
Does she have a tattoo on her crotch

Reactions: 8
She looks so out of place in that swimsuit compared to the others. God help them they will be playing photographer to her all wkd.

Reactions: 15
The colour of her to everyone else too
I would being away with someone and then plastering on their page in my swimsuit to thousands of strangers I’d be telling her no

Reactions: 10
Soooooo tacky. Everyone else normal and classy and her in neon with her bolt-ons hanging out. Are you still neeeeeewwwwrrrvous Rachel?

• Haha
Reactions: 23