Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched him, I have several mutual friends with him who are also from her area in Offaly so this guy is definitely local. Whether it’s him or not, I don’t know
There’s a video Rachel posted for John her brothers birthday and there’s a photo of that adrien guy in it!! Ah I’m so happy for her

Reactions: 6
Well if that isn’t an ick I don’t know what is 🫣
He wrote a review on Facebook that says ‘they done a good job” or something. Instant ick..suppose at least they can understand each other

Edit: he is good looking in that pic but the pouty pic looks like an extra off love/hate sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I searched him, I have several mutual friends with him who are also from her area in Offaly so this guy is definitely local. Whether it’s him or not, I don’t know
He lives in the town. Think he played football with John in the past. Would be a bit odd if it was him, considering he probably knew Daniel well.

But sure she is odd herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good for her if that's what she wants.
But I detest the crying and sympathy seeking only 2 months ago on Daniel's anniversary. Seeking sympathy with grave footage.
I just hope she doesn't sideline her children for this lad while she's in the honeymoon phase of her relationship. (We've all been there when initially it's infatuation). She's already put them second though on her Ibiza trip falling on Daniel's anniversary.
There was no need for the hand pic announcement. Being subtle is not her strong point though.

Reactions: 18