Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must’ve missed this, did she say she lost the necklace as well? How can anyone lose such sentimental pieces of jewellery!?
A while ago she said she lost it and the company that gifted it sent another one and she lost that too funny cause at one stage her whole family wore them so they must have lost theirs as well 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
A while ago she said she lost it and the company that gifted it sent another one and she lost that too funny cause at one stage her whole family wore them so they must have lost theirs as well 🙄🙄
Same way she lost her wedding and engagement ring 🙄

Reactions: 4
Apparently the dog ate the rings...if they were the rings given to me by a lost loved one I'd have shoved some rubber gloves on and gone rooting 💩💩💩

Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice the dog flinching when she was giving out to him 😭 why did she record that. No need for that

• Sad
The accent if you would even call it that is so false and put she is slurring her words. The brother and chelsea must be at duck all if they can come over to investigate a"noise" at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 9
The accent if you would even call it that is so false and put she is slurring her words. The brother and chelsea must be at duck all if they can come over to investigate a"noise" at the drop of a hat.
Remember they came over at 1.30 in the morning cause there was a spider in her room!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought too and the brother able to help with moving stuff for her, seemed to be during the day, does he not work either? 🤯

The voice, it would make a statue flinch.
Ah stop it’s brutal. I couldn’t finish the story with the screeching of the

DIDJU DOO DIS? DIDJU DOO DAH?

That’s BOW-ULD!!!!

There’s no way she can still have that ridiculous a Tallaght accent after the amount of time she’s moved away from there. Her Mam and siblings don’t speak like that either. One or two of her girls have picked it up too and it’d make your ears bleed.

Reactions: 14
Maybe instead of jetting off to wear see-through dresses she could spend her money on some sort of speech correction classes. Poor dog couldn’t make out what she was saying.
Does she not hear herself speak?

Reactions: 14
If it is put on which clearly it is and she decides some day she want to get it rid off it she cant use the excuse that she lost it and the dog ate it overnight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it is put on which clearly it is and she decides some day she want to get it rid off it she cant use the excuse that she lost it and the dog ate it overnight!!!
Why does she put it in? What’s the purpose? She’s living in Offaly 20 years now is it? The mind boggles

Reactions: 6
When you listen to her when Daniel was in hospital and she was doing outfit of the day, she spoke almost a normal monotone accent. Once he died, I think it started to get worse from the drinking on the bus top in Belfast, I think she thought she had made it.
I can only presume the Dublin accent is her thinking she fits in or has more popularity/bigger catchment in that area?

Reactions: 6
The size of the case for 3 days. I bring one that size for a two week holiday and both my stuff and my fella's stuff fit into it and I'm a terrible packer and always bring too much

Reactions: 2
She full of tit nervous going on girls holiday.She looking for engagement say you go and enjoy yourself.Showing clothes for holidays last day.Pants tee shirt be great for flying.no racheal not good enough for you as breats and legs not on show.

Reactions: 7
I actually hear more of a townie Midlands accent than a Dub. There’s definitely a bit of Dub in there alright, but it’s an horrendous accent wherever it is.

Reactions: 3