Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably trying to get some man’s attention as id say the local men would run a mile

Reactions: 3
Does sound like Terrie, but Terrie is one of the OGs, would imagine she would’ve known who Terry was, but she said she didn’t know it was an influencer when she made the booking

Reactions: 1
Whats an OG? I've seen it on a few threads now and I'm clueless, thanks.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, Faces by grace was calling herself one last night, her, the laziest one of them all.

Reactions: 5
Don’t say she’s going to a communion in a belly top & a skirt with a slit up her thigh 🫠
she’s a trollop. Ffs shes going to a house for a communion, not the pub on the pull
---
Seeing as that's the exact occasions that they were designed for! 🙈
she never wears her own dresses, that says it all. Maeve dennehy may be annoying as duck, but at least she wears her oh molly label clothes. Best way to advertise is to be seen in the clothes yourself, the fact this wan doesn’t wear them says it all, they’re all Amish like and we all know ratchet likes showing her crotch and boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How skinny is she now, she has the body of a 12 year old boy
So do I. No fan of Rachel ( if yiz all remember me previous posts because yiz are all gas) but I am the same size as her and feck all I can do about it,it’s just the way some people are. I’ve tried to put on weight,the gym, also had kids and the weight just flies off me despite eating all around me. I don’t like it,personally I’d prefer to have some meat on me ( I’m not saying Rachel is the same) I’m just saying some people are just built this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So do I. No fan of Rachel ( if yiz all remember me previous posts because yiz are all gas) but I am the same size as her and feck all I can do about it,it’s just the way some people are. I’ve tried to put on weight,the gym, also had kids and the weight just flies off me despite eating all around me. I don’t like it,personally I’d prefer to have some meat on me ( I’m not saying Rachel is the same) I’m just saying some people are just built this way.
Welcome back