Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres all me washin, iv done all me washin, the washin lines are full or washin, the horses are full of washin. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's trying to be relatable with the washing and all the mammmmiessss out there

I think it was very telling when child asked is the second Robin daddy's girlfriend... That wouldn't be said if there was no movement
... Maybe I'm slow to the party. I dip in and out.

Reactions: 10
Can someone please teach her to speak properly. My ears bleed 😬😬
It’s like she closes down her teeth in a full bite when she says certain words (with S sounds) - I’m probably describing it badly but I was watching her trying to figure out why it looks and sounds so weird when she speaks.

Reactions: 6
Anyone see the new page on tiktok? looks like its calling out influencers. started with burps and said tomorrow could be rachel
page is called theteaishot2024

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say she only started using Revive Active after Daniel’s passing she’s claiming it’s over 6 years 🙄🥱

Reactions: 4
I’d say she only started using Revive Active after Daniel’s passing she’s claiming it’s over 6 years 🙄🥱
She only started it when she got it for free like everything else and the rest of the grabbers if they were to buy it they wouldn't be using it.

Reactions: 6