Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first white dress is vile. Has she any consideration for Leah in secondary school.

Reactions: 8
And whats worse is shes leaving her three kids again in such a short space of time for another holiday. Seems like she is forgetting that shes even a mum, and the only parent those girls have. They need her there. She really is living the single life she never got to have cos she married and had children so young.

Reactions: 14
So do I. No fan of Rachel ( if yiz all remember me previous posts because yiz are all gas) but I am the same size as her and feck all I can do about it,it’s just the way some people are. I’ve tried to put on weight,the gym, also had kids and the weight just flies off me despite eating all around me. I don’t like it,personally I’d prefer to have some meat on me ( I’m not saying Rachel is the same) I’m just saying some people are just built this way.
Hope you are good my oul pal 💗💗💗💗

OK, whatever about wearing your thong bikini and string dress in ibiza, but to show it off, seductively to 1,000s of strangers is a different story.

Reactions: 14
So do I. No fan of Rachel ( if yiz all remember me previous posts because yiz are all gas) but I am the same size as her and feck all I can do about it,it’s just the way some people are. I’ve tried to put on weight,the gym, also had kids and the weight just flies off me despite eating all around me. I don’t like it,personally I’d prefer to have some meat on me ( I’m not saying Rachel is the same) I’m just saying some people are just built this way.
I am only speaking of Rachel she wasn't this skinny previously. I'd imagine she is starving herself to be this skinny

Reactions: 6
It’s amazing at the same time she lost the rings 🤣 and the necklace, was when she started to go out for nights out and holiday breaks with the girls and the lads, she started to really get out there in the skimpy outfits. And didn’t bring Aimee or mamma bear with her anymore.

That was all planned, I don’t believe a single word about the rings

Reactions: 10