Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what. I was born in Kerry and lived there for 18 years. Lived in three other counties since in the last 25 years and no one would guess I’m from Kerry as my accent is very neutral. Her horseshit with the “tick”Dublin accent when she moved when she was 12 pisses me off so bad. My husband is from the West and is the same as me. It’s all an act.

Reactions: 18
You know what. I was born in Kerry and lived there for 18 years. Lived in three other counties since in the last 25 years and no one would guess I’m from Kerry as my accent is very neutral. Her horseshit with the “tick”Dublin accent when she moved when she was 12 pisses me off so bad. My husband is from the West and is the same as me. It’s all an act.
Without a doubt, I moved out of Dublin when I was 9, 35 now and only certain words have a bit of a twang other than that, it's a boggers Midlands accent I have 🤣 she's an idiot, one of those girls who you wouldn't trust with your fella cos she wouldn't think twice about running away with him

Reactions: 17
Funnily enough i moved from clondalkin aswell to the midlands when i was 12, same age and part of dub rachel was from. I have no accent anymore and my brother that was 14 when we moved has no accent anymore either. Shes completely putting it on its so annoying. Clondalkin peole also dont have an accent like they're from the liberties but suppose that's the best fake accent rachel can put on lol

Reactions: 16
Why did it seem like her and her brother were flirting yesterday when doing the clear out . It was gross 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The funny thing is if she is putting on that accent then why cos it’s the bleeping worst 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Without a doubt, I moved out of Dublin when I was 9, 35 now and only certain words have a bit of a twang other than that, it's a boggers Midlands accent I have 🤣 she's an idiot, one of those girls who you wouldn't trust with your fella cos she wouldn't think twice about running away with him
My husband is the same moved from Dublin when he was 12. When I met him he had a twang but you’d never ever think he was from Dublin now living down the country 😅

Reactions: 3
There is a makeup artist on instagram saying she had a bad experience with an influencer who she did their makeup and they were rude. She didn’t name the influencer but said they were on tik tok saying they couldn’t get into a nightclub can anyone remember if it was Rachel Gorry it sounds familiar

Reactions: 1
There is a makeup artist on instagram saying she had a bad experience with an influencer who she did their makeup and they were rude. She didn’t name the influencer but said they were on tik tok saying they couldn’t get into a nightclub can anyone remember if it was Rachel Gorry it sounds familiar
What’s the makeup artists name