Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me doin’ me gardening, in me size 6 jeans hanging off me, with a bodysuit that shows me hips and me hair groomed, tan on…. None of that’s unintentional 🙄 She’s such an attention seeking skank!!

Reactions: 26
You don't see her with Aimee.she wasn't even at her boys birthday as she was on beach doing cart wheels.There was no pictures of her at party

Reactions: 3
Look at me doin’ me gardening, in me size 6 jeans hanging off me, with a bodysuit that shows me hips and me hair groomed, tan on…. None of that’s unintentional 🙄 She’s such an attention seeking skank!!
I only flicked through her stories quickly and my first thought was cringe, she’s so obviously hiked the bodysuit up for that. What’s the obsession with showing her bikini line any chance she gets? It’s like she’s stuck in the mentality of the page3 2010 concept of ‘modeling’. No other influencer is at that these days, even kneevo gave it up ffs. I hope she gets her ride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I only flicked through her stories quickly and my first thought was cringe, she’s so obviously hiked the bodysuit up for that. What’s the obsession with showing her bikini line any chance she gets? It’s like she’s stuck in the mentality of the page3 2010 concept of ‘modeling’. No other influencer is at that these days, even kneevo gave it up ffs. I hope she gets her ride 😂
I think her days are up fairly soon, she has hardly done any promotiona
i think her days of

Reactions: 2
I think she’s a total dose, and her exploitation of her kids is unreal, but at least she makes an effort with her grooming. How many influencers do we see coming on looking like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards when trying to flog something?!
I’ll go back to my normal dislike of her now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lets on she is a huge Liverpool supporter, didnt see her post anything about Jurgen Klopps departure today though....

Reactions: 13
I think one of the first sign your instahun star is waning is when your tattle thread is very slow and that is happening Rach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she like roaring & shouting at the creepy brother & sharing it like it’s gas. She finds herself so hilarious it’s tragic

Reactions: 12
What is she like roaring & shouting at the creepy brother & sharing it like it’s gas. She finds herself so hilarious it’s tragic
Her time is really up!!!! She will have to get a real job like every one else soon, to keep the big house going & the repayments on the jeep & have money to buy the crap that’s up in her dressing room

Reactions: 4
Her time is really up!!!! She will have to get a real job like every one else soon, to keep the big house going & the repayments on the jeep & have money to buy the crap that’s up in her dressing room
She’s unemployable. Imagine her accent coming into your workplace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5