Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats weird!!!!
She obviously didnt have the account before she was married 🤔🤔
Linked to email address I’d imagine and they give you a few options based on what user names are left

Reactions: 4
She’s ready to move on but she’s pretending she isn’t. These ‘questions’ and tears are her testing the waters

Reactions: 19
She’s ready to move on but she’s pretending she isn’t. These ‘questions’ and tears are her testing the waters
Couldn't agree more! These question boxes are just a set up to pave the path to her talking bullshit about her grief, she knows right well if she was to reveal out of the blue she was seeing someone she would get serious back lash so she knows by dropping answers to questions like that it's covering her back! She made sure we all know what the kids want for Christmas so the freebies will come knocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree more! These question boxes are just a set up to pave the path to her talking bullshit about her grief, she knows right well if she was to reveal out of the blue she was seeing someone she would get serious back lash so she knows by dropping answers to questions like that it's covering her back! She made sure we all know what the kids want for Christmas so the freebies will come knocking!
She’s so manipulative it’s scary. You’d have to wonder if this is what Daniel wanted for his children. He seemed like a decent fella with a solid head on his shoulders so I doubt it

Reactions: 11
If she did announce she was seeing someone why would she get back lash for it!? She's a young woman, entitled to move on whenever she thinks is the right time. Most people on here are only begging for her to stop talking about Daniel too?

Reactions: 16
Backlash? For moving on with her life? From who?? People she doesn’t know? People who have a living partner? People in an adult relationship themselves?? What would qualify anyone to give her ‘backlash’ for moving on? Because they want to watch her live her life as a widow? That’s sick. More power to her if she’s moving on.

Reactions: 15
Backlash? For moving on with her life? From who?? People she doesn’t know? People who have a living partner? People in an adult relationship themselves?? What would qualify anyone to give her ‘backlash’ for moving on? Because they want to watch her live her life as a widow? That’s sick. More power to her if she’s moving on.
Yes but if she moves on she won’t be able to use the tears etc before she launches something to flog, a large part of IG profile is the mourning young widow.

Reactions: 14
Dont follow her anymore cos she drained me and never followed her on tik tok, but this just came up on my fyp. Why is her 11 year old dressed like an adult … girl will be a model the length of her legs, but Slow down

Reactions: 1
Even the song isn’t suitable my daughter is 12 I would not dream of putting up something like that, why is she pushing the poor kid to adulthood it happens soon enough especially after what that child has been through.

Reactions: 6
Her and greedy Terri mcevoid taking money from a children’s charity a month from Xmas, disgusting greedy vile witches and both of them mothers, Rachel in particular relying on the kindness of people towards her own family in the past with their go fund me

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.