Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a recap please
I would but I am useless , going to read over a few and maybe get inspiration . Need to get have a coffee and a Valium after seeing the freebie the dirty looking Corrigan had. I think it’s some sort of skin place . Like wtaf, he gets turkey yellow teeth and now he is getting skin treatments , he is am awful looking looking unkempt yolk . You watch this one will be next . Surprised the QVC one not there first.
Anyway back to this grabby thing soon

Almost 3 years and still using deceased’s hubby sad posts to gain Gram attention. *Puppy farm puppy ? *Kids liked liked performing seals to show off the Puppy Farm ? puppy .now calls herself a dog mammy*
Ma or sis tags along with her for freebie. * Makes cringeworthy reels that contain foul language ..

Now if anyone can use any bits of my last post for a recap feel free , no probs if someone comes up with one ...

Thanks for the Thread title @Turmeric123

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
People were paying a couple of grand for dogs like that one during Covid and lockdowns and she's saying she took one, purely out of the goodness of her heart, and "homed" it?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would but I am useless , going to read over a few and maybe get inspiration . Need to get have a coffee and a Valium after seeing the freebie the dirty looking Corrigan had. I think it’s some sort of skin place . Like wtaf, he gets turkey yellow teeth and now he is getting skin treatments , he is am awful looking looking unkempt yolk . You watch this one will be next . Surprised the QVC one not there first.
Anyway back to this grabby thing soon

Almost 3 years and still using deceased’s hubby sad posts to gain Gram attention. *Puppy farm puppy ? *Kids liked liked performing seals to show off the Puppy Farm ? puppy .now calls herself a dog mammy*
Ma or sis tags along with her for freebie. * Makes cringeworthy reels that contain foul language ..

Now if anyone can use any bits of my last post for a recap feel free , no probs if someone comes up with one ...

Thanks for the Thread title @Turmeric123
Credit to @KaciD For the thread title - I was rushing and set it up so quick I forgot to credit you

Reactions: 7
Pure bullshite story so she doesn’t cop a load of abuse for buying a dog. Who would struggle to give away a cockapoo dog these days

She’s going to give Leah a complex about looking older than her. Ffs Rachel it’s pretty clear you’re the mother, you don’t look younger than her

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Recap:
Freebies are still rolling in she got gifted a new play set for her garden from a local company who promised her before lockdown they’d give her something, wasn’t an ad or a collab but she just mentioned it, also it cost between €4 and €6 thousand. She out of the goodness of her heart gave away her old one but you had to be local to win it.

Her sister had a goth wedding around Halloween in the same hotel her and Daniel had their reception so that was sad.

She brought Leah to the open day at her old school and felt really old as some of her teachers still there.

Had a free weekend in Galway where people thought Leah was the Mammy, they didn’t know Santy was going to be there but he still knew all about them🙄

Her ‘friend’ dog had pure bred cockapoo’s and she ‘took’ one so she’s a dog Mom now 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those dogs are sold for 1,200-1,500e, now isn't that a tidy sum to be parting with before Christmas? when you've still got to think of what toys your young kids will ask for!!
where would a poor widowed mam of 3 get that kinda cash?? I'd say most people have a million other things to fork out that kinda money on other than a dog!
ALSO her "friend" may have given it to her at a discount, but its still a lot of money!! AND there's no way she got it back off her aunty to give to Rachael, or maybe she did, wouldn't surprise me either way (no doubt the poor mouth was put on)
But to insult people's intelligence by saying she rehomed it,🤬 Rachel probably thinks that buying it and bringing it home to her house is rehoming 💁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those dogs are sold for 1,200-1,500e, now isn't that a tidy sum to be parting with before Christmas? when you've still got to think of what toys your young kids will ask for!!
where would a poor widowed mam of 3 get that kinda cash?? I'd say most people have a million other things to fork out that kinda money on other than a dog!
ALSO her "friend" may have given it to her at a discount, but its still a lot of money!! AND there's no way she got it back off her aunty to give to Rachael, or maybe she did, wouldn't surprise me either way (no doubt the poor mouth was put on)
But to insult people's intelligence by saying she rehomed it,🤬 Rachel probably thinks that buying it and bringing it home to her house is rehoming 💁🤣
During covid dogs were that price, but they've reduced significantly! They are 300 - 500 on dogs.ie at the mo, although funnily enough there is only one going for over 1K and guess where they are! 😂😂 But I agree, buying a dog in November is ridiculous! At least wait until mid December and say that's their Christmas present from her! Too much money.

Reactions: 4
Who is in the back of the car when she’s bringing the dog home is it one of her kids

Reactions: 1
New puppy for Aimee too!! Raining puppies in Offaly this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New puppy for Aimee too!! Raining puppies in Offaly this weekend.
Just came on to say this!! Of course she had to get a dog too! Bets she was due to get it first so Rachel got it to make sure the attention was on them and their new pup and not Aimee's 🤔

Reactions: 9
Maybe I missed it on the story buy its the 21st of November and still no winners of the Smyths vouchers which were meant to be announced yesterday 🤔🤔 maybe the puppy was a distraction from the "vouchers"

Reactions: 3
Why is she so determined to undermine her lovely daughter? Constantly referring to her having big feet, looking like the kids Mammy. Also making sure to try to compliment herself- people are shocked to hear her call her Mammy and she has to assure people there is an age gap. Poor Merry Widow may throw on her skirts up to her backside and hit the club and get some obviously much desired male attention , and she might lay off that beautiful girl foe a while.
I would guess that girl is self conscious being taller than her class mates, having bigger feet…and her Mam keeps harping on to her followers.
I think Rachel is the type who thinks she can’t be feeling good without knocking others.
Also- that ‘balling’ mesSage- she sent that herself. It’s what she says and how she mis spells it also.
And so obvious she was lying all through that story- v careful and looking up to choose her words

Reactions: 15
Maybe I missed it on the story buy its the 21st of November and still no winners of the Smyths vouchers which were meant to be announced yesterday 🤔🤔 maybe the puppy was a distraction from the "vouchers"
She gave the winners names out yesterday evening. I seen the post but don't recall the winners names.

Reactions: 3
I feel very sorry for her for what she has gone through so young but she really needs to put the phone away and stop trying to live this pretentious life staging everything and anything for Instagram, including her children's reactions to the new puppy.(she shouldn’t film them full stop) She’s 31/32 she should know better. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 13
All a bit of a scam she should have done a draw live on those app things where it inputs all the names . Are these people even real that have won them sure they could set up accounts and pick that name as a winner sure didn't corrigan do the same for his last competition and no one following the page that won. Another time that account would be called a troll

Reactions: 5
Woooooah.... did she just call me an annoying dog mom??? "Those people" usually come about because they weren't as blessed as her and have no kids. They love their dogs and look after them. They keep to themselves and dont go parading their actual kids all over instagram for money. The dogs fill a hole in their lives.....exactly like she said. Think before you speak you moron

Reactions: 8
All a bit of a scam she should have done a draw live on those app things where it inputs all the names . Are these people even real that have won them sure they could set up accounts and pick that name as a winner sure didn't corrigan do the same for his last competition and no one following the page that won. Another time that account would be called a troll
I agree. We no evidence of a draw.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.