Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gearing up For the fake tears - rubbing onions in her eyes, make up taken off and chain ready to go on.... Daniel wanted us to have a puppy...
Oh yes, definitely, the dog was on the list . I see like everything else even the dog has become all about her ,

Reactions: 4
Oh yes, definitely, the dog was on the list . I see like everything else even the dog has become all about her ,
I hate to say it but how long until the novelty of the dog wears off - puppies are hard work and she doesn't like hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she likes her jaunts, free hotel breaks what about the poor puppy then. Novelty will wear off for sure. With her sleeping on the sofa the dog must be yelping if left alone
The dope has not thought that dogs can live 15+ years , Leah will be 27 she will be close to fifty .

Reactions: 6
And she likes her jaunts, free hotel breaks what about the poor puppy then. Novelty will wear off for sure. With her sleeping on the sofa the dog must be yelping if left alone
The dope has not thought that dogs can live 15+ years , Leah will be 27 she will be close to fifty .
The puppy will never sleep alone if he gets used to her in same room.

This would have been a great learning tool for thr kids about taking responsibility for the puppy, feeding walking and cleaning ing up after it. Instead I'm waiting to see it in a handbag on a vavavoom haul while she walks the prison yard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to laugh at the once every couple months that she flogs that gymmondo workout😂😂😂 NEVER speaks about working out unless she's flogging it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
I wish she'd give Leah a bit of privacy and stop posting her asleep. Do any of these one's even care about the dangers with online predators?

Reactions: 18
I think the sleeping picture is a bit posed
All staged .. Really though even if kids are sleeping you should not invade their privacy . She is making the child into a mini her , posing for the gram and the child is enjoying the exposure unfortunately.. Going to be a generation of kids of the Huns expecting , seeking attention from strangers, posting their lives on Social media, posing bragging begging like their parents . Huns. It’s not their fault, it will be just the norm, learnt behaviour

Reactions: 13
And More sleeping kids staged photos for the gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dope!!!!

Her and Corrigans with the Emma mattress , they are 💩

No Rachel, you didn't just jump on before you meet your friends. You jumped on to do an ad.
Liars the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think it fair people giving out about her not getting a rescue dog we were refused because we have young children and that is the truth but furthermore so what if she went to a breeder ,some breeders can be very very reputable and have some well loved puppies and well cared for ones to. We got one from a local breeder well know around and parents and puppies very well looked after and very healthy. Sorry to go of topic but it really iris me that shite and people looking down on you if you don't rescue dogs. Before we had children we had a rescue dog for years and we loved her so much , when she passed away a few years ago we didnt just go get a new dog we were heartbroken after her but finally gave in couple of weeks ago and when we went to rescue centre we were refused even though we had rescued a dog before from there . Sorry for rambling but they point I am trying to make is it's not that easy anymore to rescue

Reactions: 26
I don't think it fair people giving out about her not getting a rescue dog we were refused because we have young children and that is the truth but furthermore so what if she went to a breeder ,some breeders can be very very reputable and have some well loved puppies and well cared for ones to. We got one from a local breeder well know around and parents and puppies very well looked after and very healthy. Sorry to go of topic but it really iris me that shite and people looking down on you if you don't rescue dogs. Before we had children we had a rescue dog for years and we loved her so much , when she passed away a few years ago we didnt just go get a new dog we were heartbroken after her but finally gave in couple of weeks ago and when we went to rescue centre we were refused even though we had rescued a dog before from there . Sorry for rambling but they point I am trying to make is it's not that easy anymore to rescue
But she made a big hoo haa about saying that they weren’t looking for a dog, it wasn’t meant for them etc.
Then we find out all the puppies were sold to her family basically & she’s known for weeks about it! It’s a friend who bred them, so just own it ffs!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s a good idea sleeping right next to the dog doing crate training…
Of course u don’t wanna leave your new puppy alone but they have to learn
That poor dog will now expect her to be beside him every single night on the couch
With my dog we put her to bed early enough and obvs there was some cry’s
but one year later she loves her crate and every time we tell her to go to bed she does!!!

But she made a big hoo haa about saying that they weren’t looking for a dog, it wasn’t meant for them etc.
Then we find out all the puppies were sold to her family basically & she’s known for weeks about it! It’s a friend who bred them, so just own it ffs!
Oh I know that but it's not about that it annoys me it's the talk about why didn't she rescue one and maybe she didn't plan on a puppy at all but seen them and fell in love with him that happens to we only decided a few weeks ago , to be honest I would have preferred to get one in the summer time but we seen her and fell in love with her as did our children so that's why we got her now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.