Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting that Smyths send a load of toys to her for Xmas or she has had big discounts for promoting their gift vouchers .
Soon it will be the free vets, free grooming, free dog accessories.. it’s coming for sure .. She has never come across as an animal lover ??

Reactions: 11
I wonder if that's what Daniel had in mind for her when he encouraged her Instagram career. Her prancing about doing funny reels, prancing around in 10 new outfits. Putting every detail of their kids lives online. I doubt it.

Reactions: 14
I’m delighted the girls got a puppy, I think he’ll help them massively and bring lots of love to the house but it worries me cause I have no faith Rachel knows anything about looking after a dog..

Reactions: 8
Now was the dog on the list ?? The letter as long as the Bayeux Tapestry ?? Wait for the orbs to appear over the cage , the rainbow when he is running on the prison walkway , Robins or some feathers even.. Guaranteed there will be a sign.
Not many comments on the reel considering the amount of followers , notice how she replies to most of the 117 comments out of 257k followers .. Riveting content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dog will be the only content she has now, kids playing with dog, dog, her playing with dog

😩

Reactions: 4
Now was the dog on the list ?? The letter as long as the Bayeux Tapestry ?? Wait for the orbs to appear over the cage , the rainbow when he is running on the prison walkway , Robins or some feathers even.. Guaranteed there will be a sign.
Not many comments on the reel considering the amount of followers , notice how she replies to most of the 117 comments out of 257k followers .. Riveting content 🤣
Oh Jesus will you stop 🤣🤣🤣

Wait and see the dog will get out & go missing, and be found sitting on Daniels grave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that dog for her or the kids as anytime I see her stories she has him and not the kids. Will she ever get a grip and move him not been mean but it’s not a baby like the way she is talking like let him sleep

Reactions: 7
I haven't looked at any of her tit for a while but had a nose there has she developed anew walk the legs crossing each other she actually thinks she's a model this one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has the dog glued to her or in the cage because she’s afraid to let him potter around the house lest he mess it up on her. She needs to let him have space and explore

Reactions: 13
The dog running up the prison drive , no orbs or feathers yet ..
Chanel vibes 🤣🤣🤣 the notions , fashion expert, model 🤣🤣🤣 far from a Chanel she was raised .

• Haha
She paid €500 for the dog as did her brother
So the weird brother, her tag along sister and herself all had puppies ?? Watch all the wannabe followers start buying the breed. Is it the same breed as the Corrigans ? Did they not banish the dog before that to the shed ? As for the poor cat, all over it as a kitten then dumped outside when it got bigger. Now let’s see how long these designer dogs ladt with all of them... Gorry showed zero interest in animals up until the brother sister had puppies . Backyard unregistered breeders or legitimate registered one ??? Rescuers full of unwanted pets and some of the are pedigrees or designers 😡
Next it will be the ma with one. Wonder if they will all go to doggy day care like the Tullamore QVC queens ???

Reactions: 6
Here we go 🎻 🎻 The sad photos are out, selling spree on the way for sure 🥱 🥱 😐

Reactions: 2
Here we go 🎻 🎻 The sad photos are out, selling spree on the way for sure 🥱 🥱 😐
She is gearing up For the fake tears - rubbing onions in her eyes, make up taken off and chain ready to go on.... Daniel wanted us to have a puppy...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.