Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does Rachels face look very puffy this eve....like moonface?

Is it me or does Rachels face appear very puffy? Like on steroids?

Reactions: 3
Christmas E evvvvvv what in the world is that accent 😂 there are plenty of single parents, widowed people etc all over Ireland & beyond that do Christmas Eve alone & get on fine. This far down the road you’d think she’d be copping on a bit but no the poor me pity train keeps rolling.

Reactions: 8
No invite for her or Corrigan to the opening of the Shane Lowry place in Tullamore , Mc Gowan and other Huns were there ... fire Ma or the Aimee would loved to have tagged along

Reactions: 4
Ladzzz Teddy got a little tie that you put tree in it to keep him occupied
(Rachel translate Toy Treat)
Those leather trousers are the most horrible things I have ever seen

Reactions: 6
Ladzzz Teddy got a little tie that you put tree in it to keep him occupied
(Rachel translate Toy Treat)
Those leather trousers are the most horrible things I have ever seen
Looks like she's taken up fishing and is wearing waders.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christmas E evvvvvv what in the world is that accent 😂 there are plenty of single parents, widowed people etc all over Ireland & beyond that do Christmas Eve alone & get on fine. This far down the road you’d think she’d be copping on a bit but no the poor me pity train keeps rolling.
She had a list of "tings wrote down"... I just cant understand how someone so thick can be making so much money. the Instagram subtitles are always gas... they can never pick up what she's saying.

Has she had work done on her face
100% and its crap... it just looks like she has a puffy face.

She had a list of "tings wrote down"... I just cant understand how someone so thick can be making so much money. the Instagram subtitles are always gas... they can never pick up what she's saying.

Me either. She should invest in some elocution lessons. She mangles the English language

• Heart

Her face is actually really round in real life. She filters and contours it to look slimmer. She's a big arse chin too .

• Haha
Did she say in one post I’m sleeping in my own bed now (not with the dog) then I usually sleep on the couch or with the girls when someone asked about Daniel

Reactions: 4
I know it's her accent and she can't help where she's from, but how do people watch her stories regularly? I just caught the one with the dog playing with the dog toy and my ears started to bleed listening to it.

Reactions: 7
Did she say in one post I’m sleeping in my own bed now (not with the dog) then I usually sleep on the couch or with the girls when someone asked about Daniel
Someone asked to see a picture of ‘her new’ bedroom and she said she hadn’t started it as she usually sleeps with one of the girls or on the couch but she was going to start it in January

Reactions: 1
Shes goin to be doing one or 2 of those shows after xmas id say..after sayin in her q n a she would love to be able to meet all her followers. Its crazy how these nobodys can fill huge hotel with people who wil pay up to €100 for lukewarm dinner and listening to shite talk

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
After freebie makeover for the bedroom , maybe the Adeline one might offer 🤣
Sent free goodies again , answer that bloody supermarket better to send to those that are in desperate need , not to a load of privileged self entitled cows like her ... she should donate , not as if she can’t afford to go out and pay😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
After freebie makeover for the bedroom , maybe the Adeline one might offer 🤣
Sent free goodies again , answer that bloody supermarket better to send to those that are in desperate need , not to a load of privileged self entitled cows like her ... she should donate , not as if she can’t afford to go out and pay😡😡😡😡
And got them delivered yesterday and only opened today anyone else be ripping it open as soon as it got in the door when I order something I do be stalking the postman, delivery drivers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes still going on about her OWN BRAND, duck fuckin off 🙄😅
I think she is leading up to announcing a more bargain version of the Beowellness that Aoibhinn Garrihy flogs, a bit of a meet and greet and she will be flogging the Amish Dresses 🤓 she has mentioned a few times that her’followers’ 😏 have mentioned meeting her, give me strength

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.