Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes telling the dog to sit and stay when hes not even moving!!! What a fuckin weapon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't usually post on this thread because she's boring af but honestly i am disgusted at herself and Terrie doing a sponsored ad for a children's charity.

Both mothers themselves taking money from a charity. If they cared that much then why not do it for free???

Sickening.

Reactions: 16
She is using her maiden name on tiktok, just seen. She was definitely never using her maiden name there before 👀👀
Comes up as Rachelgorryx for me. I searched Rachel Doyle and then included the 78 and she didn't come up at all. Weird!

Reactions: 1
I don't usually post on this thread because she's boring af but honestly i am disgusted at herself and Terrie doing a sponsored ad for a children's charity.

Both mothers themselves taking money from a charity. If they cared that much then why not do it for free???

Sickening.
I unfollowed them both after seeing that

Reactions: 2
The sponsorship from McDonalds - paying her to promote a charity??? So if I donate to McDonald’s it goes to her!!
F**k that. This has really peed me off 😡

I emailed McDonalds outlining my disgust! Hopefully they contact me back.

That’s the address if anyone else would like to do the same!! https://customerservices.mcdonalds.ie/hc/en-gb?return_to=/hc/requests
Majority of charities are one big con, often the actual charity will only receive 5/10/15% of what’s actually raised. CEO’s massive wages and then there are the greedy Huns that are paid huge amounts .. Goes to show what type she is taking from a charity , no doubt her the na and the whole family will all now be taking their kids there to stuff faces with free junk food 😡

Reactions: 9
Its disgusting that they are getting paid to promote a charity, have messaged them both, doubt ill hear back and will probably just be blocked!

Reactions: 4
I spoke to Ronald McDonald house, the lady was so lovely. She was horrified at how the charity was portrayed, McDonald’s paid the influencers not the charity, they don’t have the budget for that. She totally took on board the concerns.

Reactions: 13
I spoke to Ronald McDonald house, the lady was so lovely. She was horrified at how the charity was portrayed, McDonald’s paid the influencers not the charity, they don’t have the budget for that. She totally took on board the concerns.
It's shocking that they were paid at all.

Reactions: 7
Just wondering if anyone knows what sort of fee these huns would be paid by McDonalds

Reactions: 1
Just wondering if anyone knows what sort of fee these huns would be paid by McDonalds
I would think that the Huns have set fees for each advert etc that they become involved with . In This ones case they would go through the 23Agency that manage her ... Then there will be all the perks like freebies included I would imagine .
Not sure if there is a way of checking

Posted this on the terrie thread just reposting it here

I received a reply from the Ronald Mc Donald House. They were lovely.

They assured me that they do not pay any influencers, Mc Donalds are running the campaign on their behalf and 100 percent of all profits go directly to RMCD house.

Reading between the lines there Mc Donalds pay them, not the charity.

Still think it's gross that they are profiting from promoting a charity though regardless of where the payment comes from.

Reactions: 15
Posted this on the terrie thread just reposting it here

I received a reply from the Ronald Mc Donald House. They were lovely.

They assured me that they do not pay any influencers, Mc Donalds are running the campaign on their behalf and 100 percent of all profits go directly to RMCD house.

Reading between the lines there Mc Donalds pay them, not the charity.

Still think it's gross that they are profiting from promoting a charity though regardless of where the payment comes from.
Totally agree and it makes most people think twice about donating if they don’t know the full story.. I’m very sensitive about charities I donate to after the whole Pieta house thing.
And I have 1st hand experience of the Ronald McDonald House and how it really helps families that need it so would hate anyone to have a tainted view but totally tone deaf on SM teams in McDonalds to think people wouldn’t question funds. On a personal note I don’t understand how someone like Rachel would even take a penny from something linked to a charity to help families. It’s very sad really given her back story

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even McDonalds paying the influencers is wrong they get paid to tell us mere mortals to donate to xyz charity she could easily have asked them to donate her fee and still done the ad it only takes her a few mins and minimal effort. The greed would sicken you. I also have a child who uses CHI and I’m disgusted with her (even more than usual) she is a parent too!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.