Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell them kids take that symprove everyday. I'd say it was torture for them trying to smile after it

Reactions: 10
The name is Alined and apparently she told people at Kieran Corrigan’s show that it’s dresses 🤷‍♀️
Oh right. No wonder she needs a big office, so she can sit and draw and design and test fabrics for her new range. 🤦‍♀️
The poor kid on her hands and knees in the hall cleaning.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully it will go better than her vavavoom collection which was a Total flop!

Reactions: 6
Top designer , been to Uni got a degree , knows all her fabrics, designers , history of fashion ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has not got a bloody clue . Hope she has picked a brand name without and H’s in it. Honest to god the notions of her . Interesting to see what’s Huns have PR drops , KC and his very fashionable wife maybe 🤔 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She only shopped in Penneys ( I love penneys btw) before she became an instahun now it’s Zara this Zara that and now she’s a clothes designer.. god her tragic circumstances have certainly worked for her ..

Reactions: 6
She only shopped in Penneys ( I love penneys btw) before she became an instahun now it’s Zara this Zara that and now she’s a clothes designer.. god her tragic circumstances have certainly worked for her ..
Certainly no shoe model and that’s for sure, the horrid toe shoes are out again 🤮

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.