Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus does she not lover herself , bit late in the year fetching out knitted dresses

Reactions: 6
The passport nonsense was a load of poo. She #1 wanted someone from the passport office to see it and #2 wanted to get the word out there that she is now big enough that she works abroad 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has to go away for work 🙄

Give it a rest. She is choosing to go away for work. Big difference

Reactions: 8
No it’s 3 @Skinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well by the end of the night it was , see my pic Like anyone really wanted to know about cheap I’ll fitting shoes . Not much sign of the tugging chain all weekend . What’s the betting it appears later when it’s ‘Hiyee’s I jus cum on for te chats‘ A lovely shoe storage room like that and all the cheap tatty footwear all crammed in .
First thing you notice is the toes 🤢 Almost coming out of the shoe! 🥴 Would that not be so uncomfortable, how could she even walk in them

Reactions: 4
I love this 8grand tits done and its her toes talked about.. get yourself shoes woman put your manky u washed feet away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is showing the post with the toes out of the shoes again . Surely someone has messaged her asking is this a new trend or something . Sorry not many of us love our toes but we know learn how to disguise , wear shoes that suit and don’t show toes that you really Could not notice.. Fgs they were at eye level to the guests at that 💩 show .. They looked dirty , like tan was encrusted around the nails . 🤮 inducing really .. Yet there she is flashing them again. €8000 tits or not , it’s them toes that your eyes are drawn to , sitting there in self loving pose won’t stop that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah stop I had to come about the lifted REAL boobs …. Come out of the clouds your a teeny size 6 or 8 with those knockers….. yeah sure

Reactions: 11
I love this 8grand tits done and its her toes talked about.. get yourself shoes woman put your manky u washed feet away
The same one has about a million pairs of shoes in the wardrobe and she wears those ones 🤣

The pink top and da new diddies... Sweet jesus in holy heaven. Nearly being breastfed through the phone here. I can't not see or look at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her bewbs weren't talked about enough sooo she really had to show them off..

shes ready for the diddy wank now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.