Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Stuck there with his legs stuck in the air” I can’t breathe! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was vile to look at @TinaGP Has anyone got the pic ? I reported the big hairy
Bo🤬ox so I can’t see the post now. You know have you ever seen a dental practice ever post a pic like that ? I can’t get over how unprofessional the place is, allowing pics and videos of patients in the treatment room .

Reactions: 1
It was vile to look at @TinaGP Has anyone got the pic ? I reported the big hairy
Bo🤬ox so I can’t see the post now. You know have you ever seen a dental practice ever post a pic like that ? I can’t get over how unprofessional the place is, allowing pics and videos of patients in the treatment room .
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll go and have a look! I need a good laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly she should be disqualified the voting should be nature not begging for votes on the daily. Also it's a Mickey mouse award anyways 🤣
Thats true, I didn't know who half the Wans there were 🤣🤣

I’m a dental nurse and you’d be surprised how many parents (who can well afford to pay for braces) would rather wait on the HSE waiting list for years just so they are free. Like the HSE only do really bad cases so if they know their child is bad, they’ll wait because they know they can get it for free. Used to drive me crazy but in Ireland everyone is scamming systems and abusing everything. Not just bloggers!
You are right there but I think the dental practise is just as much to blame as is Rachel for this freebie. They could have helped under privileged people out here but chose to give it to someone who can well afford it and she chose to take it.
I had my braces done with the HSE when I was 12 years old, my parent's certainly couldn't afford it and I was a bad case.

Two years ago I had to fork out a lot of money for braces again (an illness made all my teeth loose) and I struggled to pay whilst paying a mortgage etc but I still managed to do so.
If she had any decent bone in her body, then she could have politely declined the offer and done a giveaway for braces instead. Even a giveaway seems unprofessional but I think there's no professional worker in that practice after the Corrigan pic was posted.

Hang on hang on. Scamming systems and abusing everything?
So if a child qualifies for the HSE braces, and a parent chooses to wait for these then they are scamming the system because in your opinion they can afford them ??!!!

You can't scam the HSE. A child either qualifies or they don't. A professional HSE dentist makes this call.
My son got braces through the HSE. Could we have afforded them ? Probably. But it would mean giving up our yearly holiday which we bring our children on every year. Ya know, the holiday that we both work hard ( and pay taxes ) for every year.
He is now in college which we pay over 3 grand a year for. But I'm a scammer because I choose to wait for the HSE braces, after myself and my husband have paid taxes into this country for over 20 years??

Don't be so judgemental.
👏👏👏👏👏

Did she say she got the braces for free? It didn’t say gifted it said collab.. which would imply she got some only got sort of discount? Same as with the boobs, she had collab up as she got a discount.
Do you think they'd do a collab if it wasn't for free? These people are ruthless.

I don't think it's fair to judge that lady because she went on holidays whilst her son got braces from the HSE, people work hard enough and pay enough taxes to earn those state freebies that are very hard enough to get anyway.

My parents got a new car the year that I got state braces, again they saved hard enough for it.

Rachel and Kieran can well afford braces themselves and chose to avail of braces for free, it's them that should be judged.
Shur for all we know they could well be claiming allowances off the state as well as they don't exactly work part or full time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jasus I don’t think that statement about the Irish been scammers and abusing the healthcare systems is very nice . Now I don’t live there at the moment but I have heard that just like the UK people struggle to find a dentist , years on waiting lists etc, that is just for basic dental health care . Does it mean if people in need of seeking financial help from the state they are scammers??? Is everone on benefits there because they choose it?? I am sure the majority would choose work if the found it.. Statements like that are usually made by very wealthy! Ivory towers spring to mind! Head wobble needed, tooth decay is no joke, infections can cause Septicaemia which kills , I knew of a young girl 18 who died from a tooth infection and she actually worked for a living! Many including children are in desperate need of a dentist 😡
Most of these dentists set up private clinics , some do a little bit of National health and emergency to line their even more greedy pockets. We all know the high cost of cosmetic dental , which is a big thing at the moment , Huns influencing the Turkey teeth look , the ones that show up in the dark .
No waiting list for Gorry and family and I doubt very much she is sitting there waiting fromweek to week for her widows pension from the state to go into her bank!
Every family deserves the odd holiday , a holiday is not always a luxury one abroad, a cruise etc, it may just be a week by the sea in a caravan, a camping holiday or just basically going away to stay with family , making memories with their children. Funds for spends may be raised from car boot sales , selling sites etc. When I was a kid many moons ago a week or two at the grannies was classed as a holiday .

Reactions: 5
Hang on hang on. Scamming systems and abusing everything?
So if a child qualifies for the HSE braces, and a parent chooses to wait for these then they are scamming the system because in your opinion they can afford them ??!!!

You can't scam the HSE. A child either qualifies or they don't. A professional HSE dentist makes this call.
My son got braces through the HSE. Could we have afforded them ? Probably. But it would mean giving up our yearly holiday which we bring our children on every year. Ya know, the holiday that we both work hard ( and pay taxes ) for every year.
He is now in college which we pay over 3 grand a year for. But I'm a scammer because I choose to wait for the HSE braces, after myself and my husband have paid taxes into this country for over 20 years??

Don't be so judgemental.
Ok you took that way too personal! I just know of SOME people who have come out and say they can well afford but they choose not to get them privately because they were sick of seeing others getting everything for free. And personally I don’t think that’s right. Each to their own. You can’t exactly say ‘don’t be so judgemental’, you’re on tattle! That’s all you are doing on here!

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll go and have a look! I need a good laugh 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s on The James Clinic IG account , he has a section for Corrigan and Gorry . Don’t know about laugh but you might be gagging 🤢 🤮 🤢 after that sight 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s on The James Clinic IG account , he has a section for Corrigan and Gorry . Don’t know about laugh but you might be gagging 🤢 🤮 🤢 after that sight 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t believe what I just saw!! Why on earth were his legs spread and cocked up in the air like that?🤮🤣🤣🤣 Was it for braces or a knob extension procedure?!🤮 Feck sake! I don’t get that at all! Very unprofessional I have to say too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe what I just saw!! Why on earth were his legs spread and cocked up in the air like that?🤮🤣🤣🤣 Was it for braces or a knob extension procedure?!🤮 Feck sake! I don’t get that at all! Very unprofessional I have to say too.
Knob extension 🤣🤣🤣🤣 crossed legged here . I need that fecking pelvic chair ... Knobhole with a knob extension 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.