Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that’s a lift. I’ve got a few friends who had a lift and one who had implants. These look like implants.

Reactions: 7
There’s no way that’s a lift. I’ve got a few friends who had a lift and one who had implants. These look like implants.
a boob lift with these boobs wouldnt produce that!

like noone would actually care if she just said i got implants iv always wanted them.

it appears sometime mid last year this decision must have been made and the whopper of a push up bra must have been worn all the time for low cut tops to make a lift seem believable

Attachments

Reactions: 3
a boob lift with these boobs wouldnt produce that!

like noone would actually care if she just said i got implants iv always wanted them.

it appears sometime mid last year this decision must have been made and the whopper of a push up bra must have been worn all the time for low cut tops to make a lift seem believable
Yes and if you remember they were down to her knees apparently.. so without that bra there wouldn't be much going on 🤣🤣

Makes so much sense that she is lying about the implants.. Avoca would get far more customers agreeing to just a lift now after seeing her results it's shocking.

There is no way these are implants, I have implants and the down time was much longer. She probably stuck on a wonder bra but there is no way it’s implants I’d to wear a surgical bra type thing for three weeks after she only had it for a week tops.

Wasn't it suspected ages ago and a few times in the past that she had implants because "a girl that small couldn't have big boobs". I'm a size 8 - 10 and have 32E bra size. It happens! 😅

The chain is out for the gram 🤣🤣 did you know you actually have to cleanse your skin first 😳 jeezeeee whizzzz I might not have known that , she really is such a skin expert . Won’t be long and she will be as knowledgeable as the QVC Queen

• Haha
That skin brand has a page on Instagram & she does not follow it!!!
Speaks volumes, she is only doing the ad for money, as we know.

She is talking so fast on it, it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way these are implants, I have implants and the down time was much longer. She probably stuck on a wonder bra but there is no way it’s implants I’d to wear a surgical bra type thing for three weeks after she only had it for a week tops.
They are def implants. Sure she was in that surgical support bra for at least a week, maybe even 2.
My sister had implants and her downtime wasn't long at all. She certainly could have been in a top like that within a month. It all depends on where they are placed etc. My sisters were done through the armpit.

Thats no lift and she slipped and almost said she had her imp wounds checked

Reactions: 5
Agree with you. My sister got implants in the avoca and she was down for a bit after definitely nothing like Rachel was.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what the problem is, if she had implants????
Why doesn’t she just come out & say it if she had.
Why is she telling lies, nobody really cares what she had done

Reactions: 11
Is she actually this thick 😱
As tit.
Amazing how someone illiterate, who can't spell or speak properly can become 'famous' and adored by so many and make so much money all while being thick as tit. I hope she is educating her daughters to a better standard than herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.