Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many people speak like her
Maybe your judgemental ?
I’ve thick country accent and work in business - does that make me less of a business person coz I can bit harder understood ?
Don't make this about you. This is a thread about Rachel. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Reactions: 8
How can you tell Spotlight are paying well ?? Lady who gifted her the Robe just a quick thanks , No #Ad or gift in sight.

Was there one or two ring lights on the landing as she’s rushing out the door in a mad rush, only has time to promise to share the recipe to the adoring minions.

Reactions: 1
New to Tattle, been saying for months now that she needs to let go of the public display of grief, I understanding everyone needs to grieve but be-jings, do it privately and not for likes/comments. As for the kids, they are going to grow up thinking this is normal behaviour when someone close passes away, let the kids be kids and stop splashing their grief all over social media.

Reactions: 10
So she built an office, but does her work and meetings from her house. Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow 😳 she can multitask , holding a pen and use laptop , pose for camera all at the same time 😳 Hope you are all ready waited baited breath for her tips on the various ways to wear a midi . Anyone think it’s her brand ? She posts a link but I won’t hit it , I never hit Hun links as it earns them money. Normally when it’s links it will say the name of the company but not in this case , or will it be that Vavoom .
People still complaining about that Voduz and all their faulty goods that have not been refunded or replaced but there she was yesterday promoting them again.
Chain tugging whinges later , what’s the guessing ?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So she built an office, but does her work and meetings from her house. Makes sense.
Yeah, but her "office" is full of LFC memorabilia and a shrine to Daniel. What self respecting person turns a professional business area into a shrine full of football memorabilia.

Does anyone know the name of her "brand"?

Last edited:
Anyone else think it’s a line of bodysuits she’s bringing out? Been mentioning them a lot recently!

Waiting on the very complex nacho receipe 🙄

Do ya want me to bring yis along for the ride on her business trip - eh no tanks!🤣
Thought China was still closed off to visitors. Or do the make exceptions for elite business women.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Just cleanin up d delf after d dinner” 🤯🤯 my ears are bleeding listening to this shite … never heard anyone butcher the English language so spectacularly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought China was still closed off to visitors. Or do the make exceptions for elite business women.
I'm sure her neighbour LLL can advise in China imports 🤣 no passport needed she's just crossing a Borough boundary and doesn't realise she doesnt need a passport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm sure her neighbour LLL can advise in China imports 🤣 no passport needed she's just crossing a Borough boundary and doesn't realise she doesnt need a passport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where is she actually going? I can’t stomach her for long enough to listen to it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.