Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see the kids drinking it every day , all lined up again like performing seals for the Gram , it’s all about the money. Lying fake Hun like the rest of them. As for that supplement, same ingredients in most others which can be purchased a lot cheaper. KIran dopey Corrigan who eats nothing but sugary junk also claiming he drinks it. Every Hun on IG is sent this for free including Liz Renay god help us!

How do her family speak? Its so bad its embarrasing
Sound like she never went to school much or even bothered to learn while she attended. She is embarrassing to listen to, what must the children’s teachers make of her when they hear her speak. You would think she would want try and improve herself . Been a big business woman designer 🤣 she will have to have zoom, telephone, in person communications with suppliers etc. There really is no need to speak like that these days , Lots of ways she could help improve herself .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ah here we go “I’m feeling a bit down today, I always feel like dis after something big.De excihment an all an all…an I can’t share ih wih Daniel” No offence to the woman,but she wouldn’t have any of this if Daniel was still here! Nobody would know who she is,she’d be a mother,part job in a whatever job she was in ( can’t remember what job) simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus It's just like Holly from PS I love you.... she went Into fashion and designed shoes after loosing her husband.....plus she got letters to help her cope wit her grief.... wonder will she continue in Holly's footsteps in the film and meet up wit her late husbands old friend 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm the type of girl the lads call round to when their wives/girlfriends are gone away............🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm the type of girl the lads call round to when their wives/girlfriends are gone away............🙈
I thought I was hearing things , like wags are going to allow their fellas around to a woman that openly talks about her titty lift , especially those who may have low self esteem.
The whingy posts and the chain is out . It’s boringgggg now it’s over 2 years people are sick of it . We all have to move on , yes grief can last a lifetime we don’t force ours on others . Sick to death of these attention seeking through death huns!

A lot of Huns quiet today ,Are they all reading up on Australia’s clamp down on their ad for Heath beauty products ... Uk has to follow suit and stop them conning the people ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought I was hearing things , like wags are going to allow their fellas around to a woman that openly talks about her titty lift , especially those who may have low self esteem.
The whingy posts and the chain is out . It’s boringgggg now it’s over 2 years people are sick of it . We all have to move on , yes grief can last a lifetime we don’t force ours on others . Sick to death of these attention seeking through death huns!

A lot of Huns quiet today ,Are they all reading up on Australia’s clamp down on their ad for Heath beauty products ... Uk has to follow suit and stop them conning the people ..

I thought I'd heard wrong too. It just doesn't sound right. The lads just using her to babysit their kids. I dunno she could of said some of my friends kids call for playdates when their Mammy's are away. But no I'm the type of girl the lads call round to when their wives girlfriends are away 🙈😂

Smypathy is short lived, grief is a lifetime but there comes a point where you do it privately. People sympathize with you less as time moves forward. This one uses the gram for her own ego boosting free counselling sessions. It's wearing thin and very transparent.

I miss my loved one but some days I wouldn't even say it to my other half or the kids. Some days are hard but I don't put it on social media for attention.

Her second last toe is running away from the rest.. it’s miles ahead 🤣

Trust him to have a “ball blowing” game
no chain on , is that only when she has ads, u would imagine she would like to wear it out on a night out too ,

Reactions: 1
Should have said Ireland and UK follow Australia’s lead

Chain, sad posts, whinge squeeze then it’s a reel haul so the people will message her ‘where is this or that from’ most likely her own crew sending the messages

Last edited:
I can’t see the kids drinking it every day , all lined up again like performing seals for the Gram , it’s all about the money. Lying fake Hun like the rest of them. As for that supplement, same ingredients in most others which can be purchased a lot cheaper. KIran dopey Corrigan who eats nothing but sugary junk also claiming he drinks it. Every Hun on IG is sent this for free including Liz Renay god help us!

Sound like she never went to school much or even bothered to learn while she attended. She is embarrassing to listen to, what must the children’s teachers make of her when they hear her speak. You would think she would want try and improve herself . Been a big business woman designer 🤣 she will have to have zoom, telephone, in person communications with suppliers etc. There really is no need to speak like that these days , Lots of ways she could help improve herself .
Many people speak like her
Maybe your judgemental ?
I’ve thick country accent and work in business - does that make me less of a business person coz I can bit harder understood ?

Reactions: 4
Maybe your judgemental ?
I’ve thick country accent and work in business - does that make me less of a business person coz I can bit harder understood ?
Agreed. I live near enough to her, and even though people on here try deny it, there are people that have a strong Midlands accent like that! I know plenty of people with an accent like hers from the Laois / Offaly / Westmeath / Longford area! ☺

Reactions: 2
That pyjamas and housecoat are reduced in the sale. So basically sending her something they are finding hard to sell.. She hardly gave the free gift a mention , opened the box, thank you and that’s it .Blink and you miss it .

Maybe your judgemental ?
Really! So you are saying anyone here that mentions the way she speak on here is judgemental ??? I know nothing about you , if you are successful or not. I am also a business person with a country accent but i will use 'This', 'that', '' and 'those, these and not 'dis', 'dat', 'dese' and 'dose' when communicating with the public, suppliers from various countries etc, most of us adapt a telephone manner . Also a rap across the hand when I was been educated in school in the Midlands!! taught me that ‘th’ was actually in the alphabet. As a Hun or should I say a designer businesses woman who posts every day on Insta surely she could make more of an effort , it’s not that hard now is it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe your judgemental ?
I can honestly say I have never heard anyone speak as badly as her. It’s like she never heard of the English language sometimes and then other times it’s like she is from the inner city Dublin and has never stepped outside it. I maintain it’s put on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe your judgemental ?
Really! So you are saying anyone here that mentions the way she speak on here is judgemental ??? I know nothing about you , if you are successful or not. I am also a business person with a country accent but i will use 'This', 'that', '' and 'those, these and not 'dis', 'dat', 'dese' and 'dose' when communicating with the public, suppliers from various countries etc, most of us adapt a telephone manner . Also a rap across the hand when I was been educated in school in the Midlands!! taught me that ‘th’ was actually in the alphabet. As a Hun or should I say a designer businesses woman who posts every day on Insta surely she could make more of an effort , it’s not that hard now is it ?
I am not judgemental by the way , like others I have my views /opinions on this one and other huns

Also a rap across the hand when I was been educated in school in the Midlands!! taught me that ‘th’ was actually in the alphabet.
Well duck it! That must be why I don't pronounce my Ts properly. Bring back beating the kids in school! 🙄
On the other hand though, think it's quite a stretch everyone calling her a business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'd love that one!! She's no more a business woman! She's a sales person on a social media platform that does a poor job and somehow gets well paid for it! Even when she starts her "own business" that's still all she'll be! The face and advertising behind the brand.

Well duck it! That must be why I don't pronounce my Ts properly. Bring back beating the kids in school! 🙄
On the other hand though, think it's quite a stretch everyone calling her a business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'd love that one!! She's no more a business woman! She's a sales person on a social media platform that does a poor job and somehow gets well paid for it! Even when she starts her "own business" that's still all she'll be! The face and advertising behind the brand.
Maybe I should have mentioned it was a long time ago since I was in school and i am in no way condoning my brutal teacher and her treatment. Thank god it no longer happens. So please don’t imply I condone beating!! I still have my accent and proud of it , my various jobs out of Ireland and running a business helped me adapt when required , yes I still miss ‘th’ from time to time , hard to break old habits I guess .
Her designer career will probably consist of cheap China imports with her name/logo attached, all chosen via zoom, email , if it’s clothing it will be cheap polyester all run up in a sweat shop no doubt then described as an Irish brand in a fancy looking packaging . No different from QVC Queen, village idiot Corrigan and others .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.