Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tagging they must have had to fork out and pay , she was hoping they would offer free nights,ffood etc. Good on the hotel for not doing it. That must be some huge house the family member has letting all them stay , looks like the sister there also there 🤔🤔🤔

Great to know they all brush their teeth in the mornings 🙄
She is pathetic , lining kids up again like performing seals . Notice kids did not have spotlight , now maybe they might be sent some. Do they make for younger kids? I have no idea

Reactions: 4
No tagging they must have had to fork out and pay , she was hoping they would offer free nights,ffood etc. Good on the hotel for not doing it. That must be some huge house the family member has letting all them stay , looks like the sister there also there 🤔🤔🤔

She is pathetic , lining kids up again like performing seals . Notice kids did not have spotlight , now maybe they might be sent some. Do they make for younger kids? I have no idea
Is she so vague about plans cause she’s looking for a freebie? I’m confused, nobody goes away with kids not knowing plans, sure you need clothes etc… all very odd really

Reactions: 3
She is unreal. So she booked one night in a hotel for a ‘few days away’ who does that? Obviously thought the hotel would offer complimentary stay in exchange for stories. She hasn’t showed anything apart from a fire truck bunk bed lol so transparent 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She is unreal. So she booked one night in a hotel for a ‘few days away’ who does that? Obviously thought the hotel would offer complimentary stay in exchange for stories. She hasn’t showed anything apart from a fire truck bunk bed lol so transparent 😂😂
I think the bunk bed was in the house that stayed in the first night

Hotel is not in Tramore 😂 I thought only hen and stag nights stayed there!!

New thread name suggestion: now I’m cleanin’ on da telly, hashtag ad, I’m only deadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is her other sister Shannon and her children never part of Rachel and aimmes plans they are never together very weird

Reactions: 6
How old is the older child? Does she play with baby dolls ??
She's 10/11.
Too old for baby dolls, our generation would be more suited. She seems to be at that awkward tween age, in the middle of nowhere, too young for some stuff, too old for other stuff.
She strikes me as a child aiming to please mammy and does the clothes hauls as if she's a teen, but still jumps in the pool at home like a young child.
I pity her.
It's awful being on camera at such a vulnerable age, loosing her dad aside.
And I'm not slating the child, but could quite easily write here about her appearance, her clothes, her looks, and it's such a dangerous game her mother is playing by displaying the child to thousands.
I'm sure Daniel would be very upset seeing his kids on view to everyone.

Reactions: 7
I think she means we could be commenting all sorts on the child because of the exposure she has. I don’t think it means she wants to say anything just that Rachel is leaving the child open to all sorts having opinions.

The reality is we shouldn’t see so much of them. It’s really really not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Children shouldn't be exploited like this.

There is way too many who have them performing daily on their stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.